Love sick..

Y/n: Hey robin...

I stood there with his flowers in my hand.

Y/n: You forgot this!

I stuck my hands out with the flowers in them expecting him to take them. He didn't? What's up with him?..

Y/n: You ok?

Robin: Uhm yes yea you just look-

A limbo pulled up with a screech warning the look of  a lot of people. A girl with blonde hair come out of the limbo. She had a flowing long pink dress, ground level. That must be kitten, she was really pretty... lucky robin!.. speaking of Robin, he looked so peed off. He was chewing on his teeth.

Robin: H-hey kitten.

Kitten: OH HEY ROBBIE-POO.  OH FLOWERS, FOR ME?

He hands her the flowers then she whispered something to him and stood on his foot.

Robin: AGH- I mean.. you look so p..pretty kitten.

Kitten: OH YOU ARE TO MUCH!

They walked onto the dance floor. I was behind them but decided to make the most out of tonight. I went to go get a drink. This really cute guy was getting one too. He had messy blonde hair, it was kind of a dirty blonde. He was a bit muscular. He was really hot. It so upsetting because I'm probably the only person without a date and they are a lot of cute guys here.  What a shame.

????: Hey.

Y/n: Hey..?

?????: I know you have probably got a date to get to but you are cute so I didn't want to miss my shot..

Y/n: Well, I don't have a date to get to. I came here to support my friend, he doesn't really want to go with that girl. He was forced to..

????: Well in that case...

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Ok, he's hot and he's a gentleman. Please tell me. How could this night could get any better.

Jay: my mane is jay, what would yours be?

Y/n: My names y/n!

Jay: Well would you like to dance a bit?

Y/n: Sure I mean why not.

I was having the time of my life. We were dancing like there was no tomorrow. My feet were aching so bad. A slow song was just about to come up then robin HAD to ruin the moment.

Robin: I need you to dis- who is that?..

Jay: I'm jay, you must be her friend.

Robin: Yea... anyways y/n, I need you to distract kitten.

Y/n: Well I am kind of in the middle of-

Robin: Now.

Y/n: Whatever, jay I'm sorry but I. Going to have to go. It was nice hanging out with you!

Jay: Oh no it's ok Uhm here my number if you want it...

He took out a piece of paper. It was like he was prepared?... kind of weird but I didn't care at all. I gladly took it and went to distract kitten.