What are we now?

I always woke up earlier than everyone else, unintentionally. Then robin would wake up, our fighting would normally wake everyone up but not today. I was way too... scared? Nervous? I don't know. After yesterday I made a plan on how to avoid him... I mean he just walked away. I wanted to talk to him about it but I didn't have the courage. It's a bit stupid but man I didn't know what to do. If I did somehow summon the courage to talk to him, what would I say? I wanted to rehearse out loud "Oh yea hi Robin I just really wanted to talk to you about that kiss we had yesterday well not just one but many kisses. We practically made out then you left. I mean who does that? Well I'm not complaining but I really should be. I don't know if that meant something but I think that you should have Atleast said bye. Oh my gosh. I wouldn't say that to him. Would I really expect him to say bye after we made out m. He pinned me to the wall and everything... fuck" I realised that I didn't text jay back. Random right? I didn't even see what he said. I really jus needed a distraction and I'm hoping jay would be just that.

Jay: Hey stranger.

Y/n: Hey jay. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner it's been crazy recently.

Jay: no I get it, you are a hero saving the city and shit.

Y/n: I would want to agree with you but that the easiest thing about my life right now. Other than talking to you.

Jay: I mean talking to you is one of the best things that have happened to me in a while. Want to tell me what happened?

When I tell you my heart was racing, oh my gosh I felt like I had just gotten shocked by jinx.

Y/n: Oh gosh yes please... I'm so confused and scared and freaked out. I can't even eat breakfast...

Jay: That's not a lot to go off on but go on.

Y/n: Ok so what happened is *insert explanation of what happens because I'm lazy asf"

Jay: Oh shit...

Y/n: He doesn't like you and I'm not sure why...

Jay: Probably cause he likes you...

Y/n: HAH NO WAY

Jay: I mean if you guys have "something" and I'm fucking it up I promise I will back off.

Y/n: No no there isn't anything going on between us... I hope he knows that he knows that though... and what do you mean back off?

Jay: Well I hope so too because I was trying to get to know you better because you are mega attractive. If you don't want anything then go talk to him about it. Anyways I got to go to my homework I have a test I got to revise for aswell. Cya (N/N)!

Y/n: Wait what great advice.

Come back here we gotta talk about the middle part you said.

Y/n: HEY?

Y/n: HELLO?

Y/n: PLEASE

Y/n: IM ON MY KNEES RN PLEASE.

Jay: If I come over and we talk would you stay on your knees for me?

Y/n: For you maybe

Jay: Then I'm so on the way.

Y/n: I will wait for you outside!

Jay: Cya

I don't know if I was even allowed to bring him over but I have become a lot more secretive ever since stuff. Do I really need Robin flipping out again then kissing me? No he's cute sometimes or maybe even considered hot. Whatever whatever. I saw someone come up on his motorbike which snapped me out of my daze. I was guessing that was jay. It was kinda hot he had a black leather jacket on so I couldn't see what was underneath. He wearing baggy jeans though.

Jay: Hey you wanna quit staring?

Y/n: No

I could see him smirk underneath his helmet I could feel it. Weird. I dragged him inside.

Y/n: You want a tour?

Jay: I would like to do anything with you.

God this man seductive... he spoke in this deepish voice but it only got deeper when he tried to flirt. I didn't know what to say. He started laughing at me.

Jay: Cat got your tongue?

Y/n: No but I would want your tongue instead.

Jay: Oh....

He was so flushed it was funny and cute.

Y/n: Ok then let's start with the tour.

It was currently 3:54 so no one was awake. I showed him everywhere but the sleeping places.

Y/n: Oh so here we are. The place were we all sleep. This is ravens room, Starfire, beast boy, cyborg and.... Robin or something...

Jay: Ah so that's the guy who randomly kissed you?

Y/n: Ding ding ding.

Then out of the blue the door opened. I was totally screwed... there stood robin eyeing me up and down then Jay. He scoffed at the sight of him.

Y/n: Ro... bin...

He just walked past me. Like I wasn't there...

Y/n: You can see me right?

Jay: Duh

Y/n: Then why can't he...

Jay:  Maybe you should talk it out with him... I can come by tomorrow instead.

Y/n: Thank you I don't want this to get any worse... I'm really sorry.

I decided the least i could do was walk him out. I really wanted him to stay but I needed to talk to Robin even more. I waved him off as he rode on his motorbike.

Robin: Why is your friend going so soon.

Hair brushed against my face ever so slightly. His voice was so smooth and soothing yet a bit raspy.... I don't know how to feel. I turned around ever so swiftly.

Y/n: We have to talk..

Robin: What about?

Y/n: The kiss?

Robin: Oh ok shoot.

Y/n: Well I have a few questions like why?

Robin: Cause I like you

Y/n: What.

Robin: I like you. like a lot. To be honest im not even sure. Maybe even love? I was to scared to make a move till then.

Y/n: We were fighting though?

Robin: We normally have arguments so why not?

Y/n: Fair enough.

I laughed a bit and then locked eyes with Robin making my smile slowly drop. I slowly walked towards him... I don't know what I was doing.. my body moved on its own. Our faces inches closer and closer together. We just stood there. My hands was upon his chest while his snakes around my waist. He eagerly closed the gap. It was passionate and lustful. There were small breaths between each kiss longing for more. We started walking backwards into the elevator. We fell on the floor but carried on making out. God it felt so good I don't know what he's doing to me but I like it a lot more than anything I have ever felt.  The elevator dinged signalling us that we need to get up and out and we did just that. Our lips didn't separate at all. We went to my room and we fell on my bed still making out. I was straddling him. I was on top of him, I just realised that so I pulled away. He looked so amazing from this angel. It was unreal. I was pulled out of my gaze from robin laughing.

Robin: What?

Y/m: nothing.

Instead of kissing him I fell to his side and hugged him instead. I nuzzled my head in his head. I wanted to be as close to him as possible and it seemed like he did as well. I fell asleep with him by my side.

I always want him this close.

Word count: 1322