Not So Naughty After All

Gregory's POV
_________________

Pounding across the tiled floor. Heart beating widly in my little chest. I silently beg my legs to go faster as a howl rips through the silent building. The loud siren like screech from the security bots fading into the background. 

I was doing so well too. I was seconds away from reuniting with freddy. When that stupid robot grabbed me and started shrieking at the top of its lungs. Alerting Roxy wolf to my location. I shiver in dread remembering the hungry look in her red eyes. Drool dripping from her mouth as she charged toward me. I barely got away with my life. 

"GREGORY!!!" I jump at the loud howl of her voice so close to my location. She is gaining fast. I have to hide. Yet as I cast my eyes around. Searching desperately for a hiding spot. I realize. I am trapped. 

In my despration. I had run away. Not paying attention to where I was running. Now as I stop in front of the daycare doors. Roxys howl of rage drawing closer. I realize. I am not going to be able to out run her much longer. Already my legs are on the verge of collapse. What do I do. 

"GREGORY!!!!" Closing my eyes. I steel myself as I accept what must be done. With shaking sweaty palms. I pound on the locked daycare doors. Praying that sundrop will let me in. I nearly collapse in relief when the door clicks open. Revealing the brightened face of sundrop. 

I attempt to rush past him. Into the safety of the daycare. Only for his golden hands to grip my shoulders and gently push me back.

"No can do little trouble maker. You are banned from the daycare." Sundrop sang cheerfully. Blocking my path to safety.

"Please let me in." I desperately beg. Eyes casting fearfully over my shoulder every few seconds. Terror gripping my heart as Roxys footsteps grow increasingly closer.

"No can do. Banned is as banned does, and you my little trouble maker are certainly banned." Sun sang. Waving his golden finger in front of my tear stained face.

"Please she's going to kill me." I plead. Fresh tears stinging my eyes as my fear mounts. Sundrop rolls his eyes at this. A look of amusement on his bright sun filled face. 

"Now don't you think your exaggerating a bit." He chuckles folding his golden arms over his chest. Disbeliving eyes staring back at me in amusement. Before I can reply. A shout behind me cuts me off. 

"There you are." I gulp spinning to face the hungry wolf. My body trembling in terror. 

"Hello Roxy.  You won't believe the fib. This trouble maker tri..." sundrop fell short. Eyes widening in horror as Roxy reaching foreward. Snatched me into her arms. Holding my arms firmly to my side as I struggle desperately in her grasp. 

"Hey now. Aren't you being a little rough with the kid." Sundrop wearily states. Doubt creeping into his voice as he watches Roxys unusal behavior. Roxy ignores him. Her hungry red gaze locks onto my quivering form. I whimper in fear as she draws me closer. Her jaws widening over my esposed neck. I fall limp in her grasp as I feel her hot breath fanning across my skin. Creating goosebumps in its wake. Theres no point in struggling.  She is stronger than me. All I can hope is it will be a quick death. 

I close my eyes as her teeth begin to descend toward my neck. Not wanting to see the moment she bites into me. Ending my life.

"WOAH!!! HEY NOW!!!" Sundrop screeches before I am violently snatched from Roxys arms right before her teeth clamps down. Leaving painful bruises across my arms where she held me.  Blood slides down my neck from where her teeth scraped across my skin. Thankfully its not too deep. 

"What the crap Roxy!!" Sundrop screches. His voice sounding more like moondrop than the happy go lucky Sundrop. Wearily I glance up to see half of sundrops face has morphed into that of moondrop. While the other half remained bright like the sun. His eyes glowed angrily as he clutched me protectively to his chest. His gaze locked onto the rabid wolf. 

"Give him to me! He's mine!" Roxy roars. Swiping her claws toward my quivering form. Moon err Sundrop. Which ever they are. Moves me just in time to avoid my stomach being slashed open. More of his pointy head falling to resemble that of moondrops apparence as his anger grew. 

"Naughty boys need punished, but not with death." He snaps his voice more gravely now. Even as his grammar got worse the more sun became moon. 

"I found him first. He's mine." She howls ignoreing moons words as she leaps toward me. Her claws inches from my stomach when moon/sun retreats into the daycare. Slamming the door in Roxys face. A thump is heard as she slams into it. Followed by some angry muttering. Before finally she leaves. Her angry stomps disapearing into the distance. 

"Hmm that was unexpected. So little friend whatcha want to do till its safe to leave." Snapping my eyes upwards. I am shocked to see the face of sundrop once more as he sets me gently onto the ground. All trace of anger seemingly forgotten as he prances happily around me. Gathering different toys and presenting them eagerly to me for inspecting. What a wierd robot.