Sorry Please Don't Kill Me Part 2

Sunrise POV
__________________

That little rule breaker. He's back again. What part of banned from the daycare doesn't he understand. Hmmph well if he thinks I'm just going to let him back in he has an... wait whats this?

I stare in confusion at the envelopes that slide  softly toward me. Grabbing them from the rainbow colored plastic. I carefully open the one addressed Sunrise and begin to read.

"Hey Sunrise.
Not sure if you will actually read this,but I wanted to appologize.  I didn't mean to break your rule. I just needed the security badge so I could get back to Freddy. I didn't know it would turn off the lights when removed. I'm really sorry. I don't really expect you to forgive me, but I felt you deserved an appology anyway. I also wrote an appology to Moondrop as well. If you could make sure he gets it. I would greatly appreciate it.

Gregory"

I frown in confusion at the letter. Trying to understand what he is talking about. The security badge? Suddenly I remember something Vanessa mentioned this morning.

"Ok Sunrise. I am leaving this badge here for now. Make sure none of the kids remove it. For the safety feature will kick off the lights, activating moondrop if its removed without first scanning my ID."

I felt icey horror begin creeping through my wires. As the truth hits me over the head. Gregory didn't turn off the lights. It was the safety feature which I forgot to warn Gregory about. Sure he shouldn't have been back there but I never actually told him not to venture behind the desk until he was already removing the badge. Yeah its common sense, but when do kids ever have common sense.

Swallowing past the nasuea which should be impossible for me to feel. I swiftly make my way to the entrance. Determined to reach the boy before he disappears again. Yet as I throw open the doors. I am met by a scene straight from a horror show. Monty holding a screaming Gregory as his teeth snap down on his arm. An audible crack resonating across the room as the childs arm snaps in half. Along with my restraint.

"MONTY HOW DARE YOU HARM A CHILD!" I roar. Flying across the room and sending Monty flying as I snatch the sobbing boy from his grasp. Its a little known fact that Moondrop and I are stronger then the other bots. I mean we watch over kids and deal with angry parents that sometimes don't understand the term child abuse. So it makes sense for the daycare attendent to be strong enough to stop any intruder that may appear or aggressive adults.

Cradling the now trembling child carefully in my arms. I glare hatefully at the groaning gator. Before turning and heading inside the daycare. Locking the doors behind me.

Setting the boy on the security desk. I pull out a first aid kit attached to the wall and begin treating his injuries. My mind racing a million miles per hour. How dare that stupid gator harm a child. Hmpph just wait till Moony hears about this. That stupid bot won't...

"Um Sunrise. Not that I'm not grateful but aren't I still banned from the daycare." Gregory warily sniffles. Scrubbing a tiny fist across his eyes.

"Of course not little friend. That was just a misunderstanding.  I had forgotten that taking the security badge would shut off the lights. I should of warned you about that. So it was my fault, but lets still try to avoid a repeat hmm." I cheerfully announce.  Adjusting the sling properly and sweeping Gregory off his feet once done.

"Now then little friend. You've had a busy day today. Why don't we take a little nap before we play more." I crow carrying a yawning Gregory to the nap area. Though the lights of course will have to stay on during naptime. At least until Moony is feeling better.

"But I'm not t....tired." He yawns. Pouting as I place him carefully on a squishly purple mat. Careful not to jostle his now banged leg as I set him down. Smiling knowingly at him. I straighten up. Puttering around as I gather the needed blankets and pillows before attacking the boy and wrapping him in a burrito and giving him a Sunrise plushie for him to cuddle with.

"Hmm maybe not but why don't you just rest your eyes for a moment." I softly suggest. Plopping down beside his pouting form and begining ti hum a soft melody.

"Fine but I'm telling you. I'm n....not s....sleepy." he yawns. Eyes drooping closed as my song slowly puts him to sleep. Until finally with one last whine of protest he is sucked into the land of dreams. His soft snores filling the silence of the room as my hums peter off. Sighing in relief. I get to my feet. Making sure the nap area door is sevurely shut behind me. Before heading toward the entrance. Its time to deal with a misbehaving gator. At this my eyes glow a haunting red as I exit the daycare.

Stopping in front of the idiot gator that hadn't moved from where I last left him. I allowed a blood thirsty smile to grace my metal face. A crazy glint in my newly red eyes.

"Hello Monty. It seems we have a few things to discuss."

THE END