Gregory's Redemption - The Sun Sets on Moons Amger

Chica. As promised. Spoke to management and secured my place at Freddys pizza plaza. The owner actually showed up to tell me this himself. He agreed I can live in the building with the animtronics on 3 conditions.

1. I had to stay in ethier one of the animtronics rooms to sleep in, or I figure out a place to sleep myself. They were not going to, in their own words. "Cater to some snot nosed brat and give me a room of my own." Not that I am going to tell the animtronics this. I don't want to be anymore of a burden then I already am. I am sure I can make me a cardboard fort from some old pizza boxes in a corner somewhere. At least it will be warmer than sleeping outside. 

2. Since they are allowing me to live here free of charge. I will work as a mechanic. Fixing what I broke. I will be apprenticed under some guy named Rex. If I refuse to work, or am unable to work because of illness or injury. I will be thrown out, and told never to return.

3. As far as food goes. I will be provided a lunch break at 12 noon. Where I will be given a juice box and a sandwich. If I am late. Than I am out of luck. All other meals. Breakfast and dinner. I am on my own for. At no time am I allowed to take anything from the cafeteria.  If I want more. Than I have to pay like everyone else. 

All though the rules are harsh and the hours are long. Its better than what I had on the streets. At least my pizza box fort is inside. Safe from the weather and warm. Sure I only have a couple paper towels from the bathrooms for blankets. Sure the security bots often wake me up with their search lights shinning in my eyes constantly. Not to mention when the trash bots attempt to dismantle my fort thinking its trash, but at least the security bots no longer blare their alarms when they see me. At least I can fix what I broke. I also get food. Sure its only a sandwich with a single slice of blogna and bread, but its better than moldy pizza from the trash. 

So alll in all I am making the best of things. Plus thanks to Rex. I am able to finish my gift for Moon drop, and Sunrise. Now to hope they accept it. 

So treking through the silent darkened halls. Clumsily wrapped present in hand. I hurry to the slide. That acts as an entrance to the daycare. Stopping in front of it. I stare at it warily. My bottom lip stuck between my teeth as anxiety swirls around my heart. What if he doesn't like it. What if... No don't let doubt creep into your thoughts. Otherwise you'll lose courage. 

Taking a deep breath. I step up to the slide and carefully push the present down its smooth surface. I watch as it disappears into the darkness. Before I slowly turn to head back to my pizza fort in bonnys bowling arena. No one ever goes there. Not even the animtronics. So dust has already begun to build up along the bowling lanes. I guess it holds too many bad memories. Have to admit when I found this place. I was relieved, because its the one place I can be alone. Minse the security bots of course. They are the only ones besides the trash bots who dare to venture in here. Getting down on my knees. I crawl into my fort. Grabbing the paper towels i keep beside the fort. I wrap myself in as many paper towels as possible. Curling in on myself to keep warm. It may be warmer then outside, but its still drafty. Alowing a chill to creep across my skin. I sigh in frustration as my stomach growls its protest. Begging for anything more than just a sandwich to fill it. I can't remember the last time I went to bed not feeling hungry. So its easy to ignore the growls now. Closing my eyes. I force myself to fall into a restless sleep. Images of my sister dying alone in the cold. Haunting my mind. 

Sun/Moon POV

I scowl as my sensors alerts me to that trouble makers prescene. Doesn't he understand what banned means. Obviously he needs a reminder exactly why he is banned. Huffing. I stomp over to the base of the slide. Waiting impatiently for the brat to slide down. So I can punish him. 

Yet instead of Gregory appearing in the ball pit. A clumsily wrapped present with a card attached. Appears instead. Curious. I scoop it from the grasp of the colorful balls. Unwrapping it in record time. To reveal a pair of mechanical yellow sun gloves, and a blue star bag of silver dust. Now what could these be for. Maybe the note will shed some light on this.

"Dear Sunrise and Moondrop. 

I am sorry for breaking your rule. I wasn't trying to upset you. I was in a hurry to leave, and didn't realize taking the security badge would turn off the light. I made these gloves as an appology for breaking your rule. Their light gloves that connect to the electrical system in your daycare. Once you put them on and activate them. It makes it so only you can turn on and off the lights in the daycare. That way. Even if an annoying snot nosed brat like me. Hits the light switch. The lights will only turn off if you tell it to. I hope this makes up for my mistake. If not I understand.

As for you Moondrop. I am sorry for breaking your rule of being awake during naptime. With Rex, my mentors, help. I made this sleepy time bag for you. Its a self refilling bag of sleep dust. Took me forever to figure out how to make it. Even with Rex's help. Basically.  If you sprinkle it over a humans head. It puts them to sleep for an hour. I hope this helps and I truly am sorry. 

Your troublemaker

Gregory."

"Oh how wonderful. Maybe our little friend isn't a bad kid after all." I happily cheer. Twirling in place. A huge grin on my face.

"Hmmph maybe we can give him another chance." Moondrop huffs in our link. 

"We will have to tell him next we see him that he is unbanned from the daycare."