Who Killed The Animtronics - Freddy

Freddy's POV
__________________

"GREGORY!!!" I scream. Barging into the room. Pausing only briefly at the fact that the door is unlocked. Stopping in the doorway. I stare in confusion at the boy laying on the ground. Staring terrified at something above him. 

"Gregory I..."

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Roxy roars pushing past me and swiping at some unseen foe above Gregory. To me it just looks like she is swiping at air, but a moment later. She is holding a purple bow with wires sticking out of it. In her paws. Snapping my eyes back to Gregory. I growl in anger at the suddenly visible Rabbit perched to the side. A knife clutched tightly in her hand. 

"Awe poor. The gangs all here, and here I was hoping he would be dead by the time you returned." She sighed. In fake disappointment. Her lips pulling down into a pout. 

"Stay away from Gregory!" I snap. Pulling my paw back to punch her in the face. Only for her to dance out of the way. A cackle escaping her gray lips. 

"Oh but whats the fun of that? Why should you get all the fun of making him suffer?" She cackled. Grabbing the front of Gregorys shirt and pulling him into her arms. I growl as she presses the sharp edge of the knife against Gregorys throat. His wide eyes glazed over in fear.

"Let the chick go." Chica snapped. Wings balling into fists as she glared the rabbit down.

"Hmm let me think about that." She hums playfully. Momentarily removing the knife to tap on her chin in thought. Giving gregory the chance to bite the arm still around his chest. Holding him in place.

"OWW! WHY YOU LITTLE." She yelps. Releasing her arm enough for Gregory to run to the other side of the room. Collapsing in a corner and curling into a ball. His eyes peeking cautiously though his arms as he watched the proceedings. 

The Moment Gregory was no longer in harms way. Monty charged forward. Punching her before she could get her barings enough to dodge. Chica and I quickly join in. As Roxy stands protectively near the trembling child.

Soon its over, and the rabbit lady is no more. Spitting on what remains. I turn my attention to the terrified child.

"Gre..."

"Can you just get it over with." I frown at his words. Confusion wrinkling my forehead as I gazed at him.

"Get what over with sweetheart?" Chica gently asks taking a step foreward.  Only to stop when the boy flinches. Scooting further back into the corner. A whimper leaving his lips.

"Freddy said I wouldn't be leaving here alive after what I did." 

"FREDDY!!" The yell turning to glare at me.

"What? That was when I thought he killed you all in cold blood." I defended holding up my hands.

"We aren't going to harm ya kid. You weren't the one to kill us. It was that rabbit." Monty stated. Jabbing a finger at the bloody Rabbit. 

"But it was my fault Roxy was killed. I drove the go cart." He quietly replied. His eyes downcast as he spoke.

"Hey now. That ain't your fault. You were aiming for the rabbit. I was the one who walked into your path." Roxy scoffed. Crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah but still." 

"Super star it was an accident. You couldn't have known she would run into your path. None of us blame you." He fell silent at this. Still avoiding my gaze. Sighing I crouched in front of him. Reaching foreward to grab his chin, and force him to meet my eyes.

"Gregory it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and said such awful things. You are in no way to blame for what happened.  Do you forgi..." He leaps into my arms before I can finish my sentence. His arms locked around my neck as he sobbed his heart out on my shoulder. After a moment hesitation. I returned the hug. Placing a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

"Its ok my son. Its over now."