You or The Bear

Gregory's POV
___________________

"FREDDY NO!!" I silently scream in my head, from the charging station. Watching in horror as Moondrop crept gleefully toward the motionless animatronic. Crouching over the bear. A grin plastered to his metal face. He glances over my still friend. Before raising his eyes to meet mine. 

"Naughty boy. Leaving your friend so defenseless." Moon chuckles. His eyes lockes onto mine. 

"Leave him alone!" I growl. Banging my fist on the metal door. My eyes flashing in anger. 

"Hmm but why would I do that. I think it would be fun to take him apart. See exactly what makes him tick." At this. Moon drags a claw gently down Freddys chest. Stopping at the metal hatch. With a wicked grin. He flips it open.

Only now as I watch the hatch swing open.  Do I realize how many important gears are hidden within that hatch. Anytime I had hid in there. I had been more focused on not getting caught. Not on the wires and mechanism in there.

"Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I just randomly started pulling some of these wires." Moon hums. Reaching in and grasping a handful of colorful wires. My face pales at this. If he does that. Freddy might.

"Welp lets find...."

"NOOO!" I shout. My face pressed up against the glass of the station. Moon pauses at my shout. An eyebrow arched as he grinned mischievously at me.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" I sigh in dread at his question. I know exactly what he wants. So closing my eyes. I push open the charging room door. Stepping out to face the victorous being. 

"I said no. If you let Freddy go. Than I will let you do what you want to me. I won't run." He cackles in glee at this. Releasing Freddys wires and leaping toward me. I force myself not to step back as his claws sunk into my arms. Drawing blood as he held me in his grasp. 

"I accept." He rasps. Leaning in closer. So his daggar like teeth were mere inches from my face. I whimper in fear. Falling limp as he tied my hands together. Throwing me mercilessly over his shoulder and walking away. No doubt to bring me to that rabbit lady.

"I'm sorry Freddy. Forgive me." I whisper. A tear sliding down my cheek as my eyes landed on the passed out bear. 

"Oh hello Gregory dear. I've missed you." Vanny laughs. Hopping eagerly around me as Moon lays me down on a metal table. After capturing me. Moon had carried me to an old forgotten part of the pizza plex. A basment of sorts. Where an old model of the pizza plex sat. Inside the rundown section. Was a room filled with torture items around the room. That no doubt Vanny supplied to kill the kids she caught with. A single metal table with chains  sat in the middle of the room. Which Moon set me down on. 

"Chain his wrists and legs." Vanny orders. Her grin never faultering. Watching in glee as Moon straps me harshly to the table. Before stepping away from my vulnerable form. 

"Are you having fun yet Gregory dear, because I sure am." Vanny giggles. Hopping forward. A knife in her paws. I whimper. Flinching away from the cold metal she scraps across my cheek. 

"Don't worry child. I'm not entirely heartless. I will give you one wish. Before I create beautiful screams. So Gregory dear. What shall it be?" She asks. Withdrawing the knife and tapping it thoughtfully against her cheek.

Part of me wants to wish for her to jump in a trash compactor, but I know that will do nothing but make her mad. Glancing over to the statue like moon animtronic. I know instantly what I want. No point in both of us suffering. 

"Fine Vanny. The only wish I have. Is for you to release your hold on the animtronics." I anwser. In a wobbly voice. Forcing my eyes to hold nothing but determination. Rather than the fear threatening to overwhelm me.

She reels back at my wish. Obviously not expecting it. Her smile freezing on her rabbity features as she stares at me. No doubt she expected me to wish for my freedom. I'm nor that stupid. No way would she let me go. After chasing me the entire night. After a moment of stunned silence. She relaxes. Eyes twinkling mischievously. 

"Are you sure dear heart. I would have..."

"You honestly expect me to wish for you to release me? One. I promised moon I wouldn't run away if he left Freddy alone. Two. Even if I did wish for freedom. You wouldn't give it. You would probably just release me long enough for my promise to be broken and send moon off to kill Freddy. Then you would drag me back here anyway. So no. Not stupid. My wish is for you to free the animtronics from whatever you are doing to control them." I cut her off. Leaning back on the table and staring up at the ceiling. Struggling to control my panicking heart. 

"Hmm. Not what I expected but ok. The animtronics are now free." She huffs. Typing out a command on the computer cuff on her arm. I frown at this. How did I miss that? Must have been beneath that costume she is wearing. I yelp as Moon crumbles to the ground. Unconscious after her words. 

"What did you do to him!" I demand. Forcing my self not to retreat from her approaching form.

"Nothing my dear. I merely removed the virus I added. He will be fine. His systems are just rebooting themselves." She anwsers. Stopping beside me, and laying the sharp end of the knife against my arm. I  cringe as I realize. She is going to draw this out. Make me suffer. Well at least freddy will have hisreal friends back. I just hope he doesn't take my death too hard. 

"Lets see how sweet those screams are?" She giggles. The knife sinking beneath the skin of my arm. The first beads of blood gathering like rubys against my pale skin. A whimper had just pulled through my lips. When Vanny was yanked out by an extremely upset moon animtronics. 

"Naughty rabbit. Hurting a child. You must be punished." He spat. Slamming her into a wall and tareing her apart. Her screams filling the air as her blood pooled across the floor. Finally after what seemed an eternity. She fell silent. Her limbs crumbling to the ground as moon stood over her. I whimper. Pulling on my chains as his blood stained face turns to me. Am I next? Did she lie about removing the virus? Please no. 

"Gregory.  Hush. You are safe now." Moon softly whispers. Placing a gentle blood stained hand on my cheek. Stilling at his words. I watch warily as he yanks away the chains. Freeing me in seconds. 

"Yo...you killed her." I rasp. My eyes trailing to the bloody corpse on the ground. Which he promptly blocked with his body. An appologtic frown on his face. 

"I'm sorry starshine. I should not have done that in front of you." He sadly whispers. After a moment of thought. I relax. Allowing him to scoop me up into his arms. 

"Its ok. Just glad you are ok." I hum. Leaning my head against his chest. After that everything fell into place. Roxy found Freddy passed out and dragged him to a recharge station. Once he woke up. He immediately went searching for me. With the others hesitantly following. Once they did find me. The others broke down into tears. Appologizing. Even sunrise unbanned me from the daycare. Freddy convinced/threatened cooperate until they agreed to adopt me and let me live with Freddy. All in all a much better ending then I expected. As for Vanessa's unusual absence. Well it was never mentioned.