Freddy Jumps To Conclusions

Freddy's POV
__________________

"I never should have trusted you." I snarl. Trembling in barely suppressed rage. My eyes a burning ball of fire as I glare hatefully down at the cowering child. 

"Freddy please. Let me explain." He pleads. Tears pooling in his eyes. Bottom lip trembling as he shakily reaches a hand toward me. Which I promptly smash between my fingers. A satisfying crack filling the room. His scream of agony bringing a smirk to my face. 

"No I am done listening to you. Its your fault that I now have to revive my friends. You killed them in cold blood." 

"Freddy please." He pathetically whimpers. Clutching his ruined hand to his chest.

"Oh now your begging. What about my friends? Did they beg before you killed them? Did you hesitate to mutilate their bodies when you saw the fear in their eyes?" I spat taking a threatening step toward him. 

"You don't understand I was..." Slapping him across the face. I snarl at him to shut him up. My hand coming back red from his now broken nose. 

"Shut up! Just shut up you insignificant whelp! I don't want to hear anymore of your lies." I roar leaping on him to rain punches left and right. By the time I am done he is barely breathing. His eyes shut and his chest barely stuttering upwards. He may not be dead, but no doubt he will be dead before the night ends.

"Consider this mercy that I don't tare you limb from limb like I want to do." I snarl spitting on him before going to search for my friends remains. One by one I drag them into parts and services. Repairing what that brat broke. Reattaching their missing limbs. In no time at all they are fixed and blinking open their eyes. 

"Freddy wha..." 

"Guys I am so glad you are ok." I cry happily. A grin pulling across my face. Which quickly falls at Montys next words.

"The kid where.."

"That brat? Don't worry I took care of him." I snarl. My grin falling into a scowl. Which changes to a frown of confusion by the alarm on their faces.

"What but why? What did you do to him?" Chica worriedly asks.

"He killed you guys so I returned the favor. As we speak he is bleeding out in the security.... hey where are you going?" I shout watching them race to the security office. Roxy slapping me in the face. Anwsers. An angry scowl on her face as she passes.

"You fool. He didn't kill us. It was that weird rabbit lady. He was trying to save us." 

"Oh no.. no what have I done." I whimper. The truth hitting me hard. Racing after my friends. I stop in the doorway. Watching as Chica attempts to stop the bleeding, while roxy pumps on his chest. Begging for him to breath. While Monty is gathering bandages and med needles to sew any open wounds back. 

All while I stand in the doorway as pale as a ghost. What did I do. I should have let him explain. What if they can't bring him back. What if he...

"I got a pulse. He's alive!" Roxy cheers. Immediately I slump to the floor. Relief filling my metal body. He's alive. I didn't kill him, but he probably won't want anything to do with me after this. With that thought in mind. I slowly get to my feet. Turning to walk away. When...

"Freddy." I stiffen at the hoarse childlike voice calling my name. Not daring to even breath incase its a trick.

"Freddy." Before I can even process the fact that yes Gregory really is awake and calling my name. Monty is grabbing my arm and hauling me back into the room.

"Get over there you idiot." Monty growls. Pushing me closer to the weakened child.

"H... hey super star. So I heard that you actually weren't to blame for what happened.  I just. I'm s..." Gregory ignoring Chicas warning. Weaking shifts closer to wrap his arms around my neck. Hugging me as tears pool in my eyes.

"I forgive you." At that my restraint breaks and I am balling into his hair. Appologizing over and over. Promising I will never doubt him again. Strangely enough. The kid forgives me. Through for the next month, after we adopt him into our family, he avoided me like the plague. Choosing to spend his time with the others. 

It wasn't until one night while moondrop was on the prowl. That moondrop kidnapped both of us and forced us to confront our problems. He actually threw us into the ball pit and wouldn't let us leave until we talked. After that Gregory and I slowly started going back to being friends. A year later and I can safely say he is as good as my son now. All in all everything worked out for the best. 

As for the rabbit. She wisely remains MIA. Probably knows she won't live long if we see her again.