Gregory's Redemption - Freddy Please

"Gregory!!! What has happened to your neck!" Sunrise shrieks. Fluttering around me in concern. Probably just worried I won't be able to help clean the ball pit anymore. Forcing a smile. I attempt to shrug my shoulders.  Only to wince. As I accidentally jostle my sprained ankle. 

Sunrise sadly does not miss my expression shift and narrows in on my swollen ankle. I sqwak in alarm as I am scooped into metal arms and sped toward the first aid station in the daycare. 

"Sunrise. I'm fine. I have to get back to Rex." I totally do not whine. Uncomftable with being carried. When I know I do not deserve so much attention. 

"Nope. You are going to let me look at that ankle and then you are going home to rest." Sunrise states in his no argument voice. By now alarm bells are ringing in my head. The owners conditions flashing through my head. If I miss work even once. I will be thrown out. I don't want to go back to the streets. Not knowing where my next meal will be. Terrified to even fall asleep for fear of being attacked. No sprain or no sprain. The moment Sunrise releases me. I am going straight to work. I am sure he will underst....

"And if you even think of doing anything but resting. I will ban you from the daycare." Sunrise threatens. My heart sinks at this. Tears filling my eyes. I barely got unbanned and already i will be rebanned. I can't miss work. I will be thrown out, but if I go. Sunrise will never talk to me again. Sniffling. I lower my head. Hiding my face so sunrise won't see my tears. 

"Here we are little friend. Now lets look at that ouchie. Hmm looks like a twisted ankle. No matter. As long as you stay offf it the next few days. You should be fine. As for your neck. My scanner indicates that it is merely a bruise. Nothing to wo.... little friend. Why are you crying? Does your ouchie hurt badly?" Crap he noticed. Stupid tears.

"Y...yeah thats it." I stammer avoiding his questioning gaze. 

"Sunshine. I feel you aren't being honest with me here. Wha.... OH NO WHAT A MESS!! WHAT A MESS!!!" Sunrise fretted. His attention diverted to the blocks I "accidentally" knocked over. The moment his attention was diverted else where. I limped as fast as possible to the door. Wiping away my tears as I headed for work. My heart heavy as I dreaded the unavoidable ban.

"There's my number one fan." I groaned at the cheerful Roxy and Chica hurrying toward me. I so do not need this. I attempted to dodge into an alcove to avoid them. Only to yelp in pain as i stepped wrong on my twisted ankle. 

"Rockstar. What has happened.... hey where are you going." Roxy called watching me limp rapidly away.

"Gregory hang on." Chica said calling me back. Which I ignored. I managed to dodge them in Montys golf course. Only to feel myself lifted up by the back of my shirt. Before being turned to face a confused gator.

"Hey kid. What happened to your neck. That looks painful." He asks reaching to touch the horrendous bruise littering my skin. By now I was on the verge of a panic attack. So acting on impulse. I screamed and thrashed in his grip. Causing him to drop me immediately in shock. I winced as my ankle throbbed upon landing, but I wasted no time dwelling on it. Booking it out of there before Monty could stop me.

"Hey kid hang on a second!!" I whimpered as his loud footsteps sounded behind me as he gave chase. Why can't they just leave me alone.

I was just turning a corner. When I was roughly manhandled into the kitchen. Before being slammed into the wall. A hand crushing my wind pipe. 

"Hello Gregory. I told you if you stepped one toe out of line. I would throw you into the trash compactor. Well I saw what you just did. You not only messed up Sunrise clean daycare. You also disobeyed my friends when they called you back.  So now you get to face the consequences of your little disobedience. Don't worry though. No one will miss you. I bet they will celebrate when they see you are no longer in the way." Freddy spat. Red eyes gleaming as he released my throat and wrapped a rope around my chest. Tying my arms forcefully to my sides. 

"Please Freddy don't do this. I'm sorry." I whimpered.  Terrror filling my trembling body as Freddy scooped me into his arms. Carrying me toward the open compactor. 

"Sorry isn't good enough. Its time for made little boys to die." He spat. Placing me in the middle of the compactor and walking toward the controls. 

"Please." I begged. Staring tearfully into his blood red gaze. 

"Goodbye Gregory." Resigned. I laid my head back against the metal floor. Staring up at the ceiling that would soon shoot downwards and crush me where I lay. I wonder if this is how Chica felt right before I killed her. Sighing as I heard the click of the safety lock releasing. I closed my eyes. Waiting for the end. 

"NOOOO!" My eyes snapped open at the high pitched scream to my right. Turning my head. I stared in wide eyed shock. As Chica, despration and panic in her eyes, leaps toward me just as the ceiling came shooting downward me. Ready to crush me into a bloody pulp. My eyes slam shut as I hear it whooshing closer. After a moment of no pain. I slowly open my eyes. Only to gape at the sight of Chica. Her head inside the compactor. Which was just been about to crush me, frozen in suspended animation.

"Monty! Get him out of there! If I move the compactor will close!" Chica shouts her muscles trembling as she struggles with herself not to lift her head. Before I can process the fact that I am still alive. Monty has scooped me out. Cutting through my bonds in seconds. Handing me over to a panicking. Sunrise. Before going to join Roxy in subduing the struggling bear animtronic. Chica pulling her head out of the compactor. Races to stand in front of me. In case Freddy manages to escape. Thankfully though he doesn't. 

After a moment of struggle. They manage to switch Freddys systems to safe mode from his emergency panel. Causing his blood eyes to bleed to a soft brown as he slowly blinks to awareness. 

"Monty, Roxy what happened?" 

"I will tell you what happened. You almost killed Gregory you idiot. What were you thinking." Chica sqwaks. Swatting Freddy upside the head. 

"I did what! I don't remember any of this!" Freddy panics. Alarm clear in his eyes.

"Would have succeeded too if it weren't for you brats." A voice by the door snaps. Drawing our attention to the enraged woman with violet eyes and golden hair in the doorway. 

"Vanessa!? Are you the reason Freddy attempted to murder Gregory?" Monty demands. Taking a threatening step toward the unimpressed women. A growl on his lips. 

"Of course I was. What do you honestly believe docile Freddy would kill a kid in cold blood?" Vanessa laughs. Folding her arms over her chest.

"But why?" Chica asks stopping Monty before he can launch himself at the woman.

"Isn't it obvious? Its because of that brat that I lost my job. If it weren't for him. I wouldn't have been fired. Its because I couldn't catch one mesely kid that managment decided to sack me. If he were only dead.  Than none of this would have happened." She rants Eyes blazing in fury. 

"Do you honestly believe they will rehire you for killing a kid and controlling an animtronic?" 

"Well if my plan had worked.  I would have been the hero. Who caught the murderous animitronic and saved everyone from his evil reign. Sadly i was too late to save poor gregory. I would have not only been rehired but promted, but now because of you. Its all ruined." She screams. Pulling out a knife and leaping toward my injured form.  Only for Montys heat target net to pin her to the ground screaming and thrashing. Roxy wasting no time. Quickly carries her to the closest security guard to deal with.

As this is happening.  Sunrise has tightened his hold on me. A stern glare in his metal eyes. I know in that moment. I am not getting away without being grilled for anwsers. I think I prefer to take my chances with the trash compactor.