Who Killed The Animtronics - Gregory

Gregory's POV
_________________

The door burst open just as the knife was about to plunge into my heart. Glancing over. I am unsurprised to see Freddy and the others standing in the doorway. Guess they finally came to kill me. 

"Gregory I..." Freddy starts. Taking a step toward me. Only to be pushed to the side as Roxy rushes past him. A furious glint in her eyes.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" She roars. Swiping her claws at the rabbit lady. Who merely jumps out of the way. Her grin never leaving her face. Though not before Roxy is able to grab her bow around her knife. Snatching it off the rabbit lady. By the gasps from the others. The bow must have been what kept her hidden from the others. Without it she is now visible to their normal eyes. 

"Aw pooh. The gangs all here. Here I was hoping he would be dead by the time you returned. " she sighed in mock disappointment. 

"STAY AWAY FROM GREGORY!!" Freddy growls pulling his arm back to punch her in the face. Which she dodges. Sitting up. I silently contemplate why Freddy would look so upset. Why is he mad that she nearly killed me? Does he just want to be the one to end my life? Yeah that must be it. He must just be mad that someone besides him nearly got to see the life leave my eyes. I shudder at this relization. Theres no way Freddy will offer me a quick death. 

While I had been lost in thought. Her and the others had kept talking. It wasn't until the rabbit had grabbed my shirt and pulled me against her chest. A knife against my throat. That I was brought from my musings. I whimpered in terror as the knife pressed harshly against my throat. A drop of blood apearing where the knife lightly nicked me. Raising my eyes. I stared in wide eyed terror at Freddy. Not sure why, but I found myself silently pleading for him to rescue me. Even if I know that he will only kill me later. 

"Let the chick go." Chica orders. Glaring hatefully at my captor.

"Hmm let me think about that." She playfully hummed. Removing the knife to tap thoughtfully at her chin. Giving me the opening I need. Opening my mouth as wide as I could. I clamped my teeth down on her arm. Earning a yelp of pain before she released her hold on me.

"WHY YOU LITTLE..." Scurrying to the far corner. I huddle myself into a ball. Watching in horror as Freddy, Chica, and Monty tore her limb from limb. Her screams of pain and terror falling on deafs ears. While Roxy stood guard in front of me. No doubt to make sure I didn't escape. I gulped. Trembling as I wondered. Is that how they will kill me? Will I be torn apart too? Screaming in agony? I found myself wishing I hadn't bit the rabbit. Making her release me. Maybe if I hadn't she would have gone ahead and killed me. At least with a cut across my throat I would be dead in seconds. The way they killed her. Its taking forever for her to finally succumb to her injuries. Finally after 5 minutes. Her screams peter out. Her detached head. Rolling to face me. Her glassy eyes unseeing in death. 

As soon as her screams had stopped. Freddy turned to face me. Causing my trembles to worsen as his murderous gaze landed on me.

"Gre..." 

"Can you just get it over with." I sighed resigned to my fate. I can only hope they will take pity on me and not make me suffer, but knowing my luck with adults. Thats unlikely. 

"Get what over with sweetheart?" Chica asks. Taking a step toward me. Only to pause in confusion when I tense and shrink more into the corner. After a moment I anwser. My own confusion bleeding into my voice.

"Freddy said I wouldn't be leaving here alive." I hesitantly anwser. Chanceing a glance at said animatronic. Wait why does he look so regretful? He was the one who said it. 

"FREDDY!!" They yell turning to glare at the regretful animatronic. 

"What? That was when I thought he had killed you in cold blood." I found my lungs constricting at that. Of course. The others must have told him it was the rabbit lady. Not me. Now that he knows the truth he wants everything to go back to the way things were, but I don't know if that is possible.  Not now that I realize his friends are more important to him than me. I mean yeah I know they are his friends, and yeah I realize he known them longer than me. Yet the selfish part of me still wishes he cared about me that much. Only to be reminded how impossible that is. If even my own dad abandoned me after leaving me bruised and bloodied.  If every foster home I entered had me forgotten and brushed to the dide. Why would Freddy ever see me differently.  Only a dead mans wish I guess.

"We ain't gonna hurt ya kid. Ya weren't the one to kill us. It was the rabbit." Monty huffed jabbing a finger at the bloodied remains. 

"But Roxy died because of me. I was the one driving the car that killed her." I quietly stated. Unsure exactly why I was bringing this up. Am I trying to get them to kill me? Though maybe a murderous Freddy would be easier to handle than a regretful Freddy.

"Hey now. That ain't your fault. You were aiming for the rabbit. I was the one who walked into your path." Roxy scoffed. Crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Yeah but..." Shut up shut up. Are you trying to get yourself killed. I mentally screamed at myself.

"Super star it wasn't your fault. You couldn't have known she would run into your path. We do not blame you." At this I fell silent unsure exactly how to feel, but a tratrous part of me hoping.

"Gregory it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and said such awful things. You are in no way to blame for what happened.  Do you forgi..."  Before I could stop myself. I found myself in Freddys arms. Crying against his shoulder. His arms holding me tight. Words of comfort spilling from his lips.

"Its ok my son. Its over now."

__________

After that everything kind of fell into place. Once they realized I was homeless and living on the streets. They all but adopted me. Yeah during the day I had to be careful not to be seen by security going into their rooms. Which is off limits to guests, but at night I have free reign of the place. Sundrop/Moondrop and I soon came to an understanding once he realized I didn't actually turn off the lights. Although it took a while. I stopped expecting Freddy to change his mind and kill me at any given second. So all in all a good ending to a terrifying night.