Naughty Boy, Hide Away, Hide Away

Gregory's POV
__________________

"Bad children must be found. Hidey hide. Hide away." I whimpered pitifully from the darkened cylinder leading into the play place. Thoughts of the generators the only thing keeping my trembling form moving.

"Naughty boy, Naughty boy. Hide away, hide away." I shivered at Moondrops gravelly voice just above me. Part of me felt like sobbing and curling into a ball in fright, but then Moondrops words finally registered.

"Hide away. Bad children must be found. Hidey hide. Hide away." Now why would moondrop be telling me to hide if he wanted me dead. Could the true Moondrop be fighting the virius. Is he prehaps trying to help me.

I was inches from the opening leading into open air that connects directly to where the last generator lay. When a darkened form. With bright stars lining his pants. Dropped directly infront of me.

I immediately scrunched up my form as small as possible in the little tube i hid within. Praying that he wouldn't see me. Yet even as I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my breathing. His killer red eyes still swung my way. His gaze freezing on my frozen form. I knew in that moment.  I was doomed. There is no way I could get back down the tunnel before he grabbed my legs and yanked me back. He was so much faster then me.

So instead I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the end to come. Yet nothing happened.  After a minute of waiting. I peeled my watery eyes open and stared into the flickering red eyes of Moondrop.

"Bad c...children must be..."

"Scared child must be comf"

"B...ad child..ren..."

"Scared child..."

"B..ad..."

"Scared..." I watched in wide eyed shock as the animtronic seemingly fought with himself. Eyes flickering from red to blue before reverting once more to red again. His voice switching between a threatening growl to a soft whisper. Proving my theory that Moondrop was indeed fighting the virius.

Shaking myself from my shock. I quickly used the distraction to dart past the twitching animtronic and switch on the generator. My fingers had just pulled up the lever when Moondrops furious screech reached my ears. Glancing back. I watch in horror as the now fully red eyed creature lunges for me just as the lights fill the room. Freezing him in place.

I silently watch as he slowly reverts back to Sundrop. His nightcap turning to bright yellow rays. His blue clothes becoming sunny and bright. Before finally his face shifts to that of suns but not before a relieved smile crosses Moondrops lips. Now fully blue eyes filled with a resigned relief as he was once more put to sleep. His trembling lips forming one last phrase before Sundrops furious gaze are once more glaring me down.

"Be safe starlight. "

"I WARNED YOU! RULE BREAKER YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE." Sundrop spits. Roughly yanking me into his arms and tossing me out the daycare doors. Screeching like an alarm to gain attention before turning to return to the daycare. Just before the doors slam shut. I call out to him. Freezing him in place.

"Sundrop! For what its worth. Moondrop isn't fully gone. He was fighting the virius the entire time. I promise you if I can I will bring your brother back. I won't let this virius kill him." I swore. Watching as Suns shoulders tensed before slumping in defeat. Glancing back at me with a mournful gaze he retreats to the daycare without a word. The door slamming behind him.

"I heard that! You think you can hide from me?! I'm the best!" With one last regret filled glance at the closed doors. I quickly ran to freddy as Roxy raced our way. A silent promise to find a way to save these animtronics from this virius.

THE END