01.

' You don't hate her, you want to fuck her'

" There she go again" Jungkoo groaned to her cousin Namjoon, the man just looking at her and going back to his phone texting his girlfriend, he honestly couldn't be bothered with the girl, she always does this, and for what? a girl she didn't like or that's what she claimed.

" Bruh I'm talking to you, pay attention" Jungkoo said looking at her cousin who put his phone  face down with red cheeks looking up at his cousin with a mug on his face, making the girl laugh and look back up at the person she was ranting about who was currently doing nothing but talking with her friend.

" Jeon she is legit talking and drinking water and eating some fruit, what are you talking about bruh" Namjoon said while popping a skittle in his mouth and going back to his phone, Jungkoo could only run her hand through her hair that had stopped just below her ear.

The woman had just gotten a fresh undercut and she was feeling sexy right now and she wanted Taehee notice it or her, but she wouldn't say it out loud, because after all she really didn't care if she did or didn't.

" It's not that- fuck you wont get it" Jungkoo said while getting up from their table in cafeteria and walking leaving Namjoon there speechless, all the man could do was shrug it off, the girl was probably on her period or something, and he honestly couldn't be bothered.

Jungkoo walked out of the cafeteria at a face pace not before looking at Taehee one last time and leaving, she was just going to go outside for a quick breather, she couldn't take it, watching Taehee with someone else, a boy.

Shit sucked ass, she really really wanted to just walk over there and snatch Taehee up and kiss the fuck out of her, but she wouldn't do that, why? because she hated Taehee's guts, well that's would everyone believe.

" She's fucking with me" Jungkoo whispered to herself while walking to the girls bathroom, she knows that Taehee knows that she holds a power over the elder and she just does shit like that to get on Jungkoo's nerves, and it worked.

Every time.

Jungkoo quickly walked in the bathroom noticing some girls sitting in the toilets getting high, she couldn't really care there stalls didn't have doors on them dur to the fact that they had always found people having sex and doing drugs and shit, but that still didn't stop from doing what they wanted to do.

" Sup Jeon" she heard as she entered looking down at the pot head, her name was Kennedi? Jungkoo really couldn't remember but she knows she plays a sport too, just couldn't remember which one.

" Sup" Jungkoo spoke back while placing her bag on the counter which was the cleanest place in this bathroom and then sat on the sink looking at the girl who was sitting on the close toilet letting the smoke flow out her lips and inhaled it through her nose.

" You never in here, like ever" Kennedi said, she was high all the time, but still observant, she also observed that Taehee would be on the phone with the girl blushing when she think that Kennedi was passed out or sleeping but no she just had her eyes closed and listened.

And anyone can tell that the two were in love with each other.

" How you know, you always high" Jungkoo said laughing pulling her phone out of her back pocket while looking down at the girl just shrugged and took another drag, that's the thing about her people think she doesn't know shit, but she knows everything.

Just like how she may be the only person in the school to know what's actually going on between the two 'rivals'.

" You right, I am always high" Kennedi spoke closing her eyes while listening to Jungkook type on her phone letting out annoyed huffs every once in a while, and she could only guess who the girl was talking to, but it wasn't that hard to figure it out.

_____________

" You're late again" was the first thing Taehee heard when she entered the locker room with her shoes in hand panting to see a half naked Jungkoo staring at her making her ogle the girl while biting her lips, she wasn't going to say anything today cause she wasn't in the mood.

" Sorry" was all she said making everybody in the locker look at her as if she was crazy because this was going to be the time that the curly head girl would've say something back but she just headed to her locker and started to undress leaving Jungkoo to wonder what was going on with her.

She just didn't seem herself and the ravenette didn't like that.

" Fuck wrong with you" Jungkoo spoke following Taehee watching as the girl took of her shirt and unclipped her bra and put her on her sports bra while looking at Jungkoo and not saying anything making the girl poke her inner cheek.

" Not today forreal" Taehee spoke while unbuttoning her jeans feeling Jungkoo eyes on her but she couldn't be bothered with it, even though on some other days she would've been turned on, but not right now.

" What's  wrong" Jungkoo spoke softer coming closer to Taehee who was pulling up her shorts about to put her shirt on but Jungkoo stopped her turning Taehee's face so that the girl could look at her.

" Jeon please not now, people staring at us" the curly head spoke biting her lip feeling Jungkoo stroke her cheek softly, the ravenette only looked around seeing some teammates stare at them, but she couldn't be bothered she only pulled away for Taehee's sake.

But do not be mistaken by this she still couldn't stand the girl.

Right?

___________

Here is your present, Happy Birthday Baby <3.

How was it?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~