03.

' Without your presence I'll go crazy'

Jungkoo hadn't seen Taehee all day and she felt like she was going to go insane, why she didn't know? well she knew she just wasn't going to admit, she had seen Jimin however, and had asked if she came to school or had seen Taehee the girl had just shrugged and laughed leaving Jungkoo even more confused.

Taehee didn't even text her to tell her that she wasn't going to be  in today, and that just frustrated her more because she  really wanted to see her, well not really, right?

" The fuck have your panties in a bunch" Namjoon said looking at the girl who sat down at the desk angrily, Jungkoo only hissed her teeth before pulling out her phone to text Taehee, but she was still being left on delivered.

" Oh I see the problem" Jungkoo said looking at the girl's phone but Jungkoo all continued typing aggressively into Taehee's chat making Namjoon laugh at her frustration but Jungkoo could care less about the boy trying to get under her skin.

" Good morning class" she heard her teacher speak out loudly making her send one last to Taehee before putting her phone in her back pocket and started to pay attention AP Math was no joke, and Taehee was usually the one to take notes for her but she wasn't the here, and Jungkook didn't like the feeling.

All she needed was Taehee's presence whether they were arguing or just being cordial and flirting with each other, she just needed her there, but she wasn't and shit sucked ass.

" Look at you looking all sad and shit" Namjoon said while nudging the ravenette's arm making Jungkoo look at him with a 'fuck off' look, and the male knew to chill out cause Jungkoo wasn't in the mood at all.

At least not today, especially when her person was missing.

_____________

" I'm so fucking tired" Jungkoo said sighing walking into the cool temperature  bathroom to see Kennedi lighting a blunt in the bathroom making her nod her head at the girl who was looking with red eyes nodding her head back.

" Taehee's not in school today" she heard Kennedi speak up while she was washing her hands, Jungkoo knew but it was something about the way she said it, that made Jungkoo question it.

" Yeah I know, why are you telling me" Jungkoo said raising her eyebrow while getting a gum out of her back pocket popping it in her mouth, it was a pack that she had stole from Taehee but the girl asks like she is a fucking convenience store with all the random snacks and shit have in her bag.

But Jungkoo loved it.

" Because she was too school earlier in the day"  Kennedi said while putting water over the end of  her blunt to take the fumes out while Jungkoo just looked at her with wide eyes, Taehee was to school, well how come she didn't see her? she never made it to homeroom.

" Yeah she was outside of the bathroom earlier talking to Lisa and then shit got loud then quiet, I couldn't really hear I was high but when I came out I saw Taehee leaving the main entrance"  all Jungkoo needed to hear was the name 'Lisa' and she understood Taehee's absence.

Taehee and Lisa had never liked each other, even before her and Jungkoo had dated for those eight months, and that just made their feud worse, Lisa always held the fact that she had Jungkoo over Taehee's head, well publicly and openly that is.

But still it got to Taehee because she would never have that.

_______________

It took thirty minutes for Jungkoo to reach Taehee's house after practice, she had showered in the girls locker room because she would've had to gone home and it was too far from where Taehee lived, and she had to see her now.

She quickly hopped out her car with Taehee's favorite food in her hand, dumpling soup. And she had her favorite candies in the bag, walking up to Taehee's front door, she didn't live in the best neighborhood but it wasn't the worst either, it was middle class, not like where Jungkoo and Lisa was from, the upper classmen.

" Who is it" she heard a thick accent she was all so familiar with yell, it was Taehee's mother the woman was originally from somewhere in the Caribbean but Jungkoo couldn't remember where right now.

" Jungkoo" she replied and heard a small chuckle before revealing the rather short woman who had light  brown skin, with her in thin braids that were pulled into neat bun, as she had on her light blue scrubs, indicating to Jungkoo that she was either heading or going to work.

" How are you, I haven't seen you in a while" she spoke showing her boxy smile that was identical to Taehee's making Jungkoo smile back walking inside taking off her shoes.

" I know, we've been busy" Jungkoo said making the woman raise her eyebrow and give a small knowing hum.

" I understand, but I'm going to work right now, and I can't afford to be late, she's in her room bye love" The short woman spoke before grabbing her purse and phone giving Jungkoo a wave before closing the door, leaving Jungkoo in the very familiar living room.

Jungkoo took the things she brought for Taehee in her hand and headed upstairs, hearing muffled voices coming from the girls room making her raise an eyebrow but she shrugged it off and twisted the doorknob not even bothering to knock.

" The hell" was the first thing she heard when she entered Taehee's room to see her laying on her bed in Jungkoo's hoodie, and from what the ravenette could see, there wasn't much more underneath.

" Well hello to you too" Jungkoo said placing the stuff she brought for Taehee on the girl's drawer watching hang up the facetime she was on with Jimin making Jungkoo internally smirk.

" What are you doing here Jeon" Taehee asked her toned filled with anger? or was it sadness the ravenette didn't know, Jungkoo just knew it was going to be a long night.

_____________

Ari wanna be playful, I could be playful too.

I love kennedi 😩.

How was it?

Stay safe ily-Lin~