09.

' You knew what it was when I got with you'

" So you ate her out?"

" Yes"

" And she ate you out?"

" Yes"

" And then she fucked you?"

" Yes"

" And then you left when she went in the shower without telling her nothing?"

" Yep"

" And now she's mad at you again?"

" Mmhmm, but she never stopped being mad at me" Taehee responded listening to her bestfriend repeat everything she had just told when she watched how Jungkook looked at Taehee, and then went to go to sit next to Lisa who had a proud look on her face, like she had won something.

" Yeah okay, and now you telling me a day later you and Kennedi fucked" Jimin repeated putting a chicken nugget in her mouth not before dipping it in sweet and sour sauce looking at her bestfriend who had a thighs thrown over Jimin's lap while looking over to Kennedi.

" We didn't fuck, she ate me out" Taehee spoke nonchalantly while taking one of Jimin's nuggets making her lightly hit Taehee's expose thigh causing the girl to whine a bit before taking a fry this time making Jimin groan.

" My fault cause that's so much better and stop touching my food bruh, go get your own" Jimin spoke still giving Taehee a sip of her drink making the girl smile with a bratty look on her face because she knew Jimin would give her whatever she wants, that was just their relationship.

" Man Jimin, I didn't plan that shit it just happened and it was so fucking good" Taehee groaned remembering how good Kennedi made her feel, it wasn't nothing in compared to Jungkoo but still she did amazing, but she also was a touch me not, Taehee didn't like that, she wanted to be able to make her partners feel just as good as they did her or even better.

" Oh shit, Jin's walking this way" Jimin  said while pushing Taehee's thigh off her just for the girl to put her legs back there cause why would Jimin do that?, and the girl could only look at her bestfriend with a stern look before turning her attention back to the male who was about to approach them.

" Hey beautiful, sup Taehee"  The male spoke sitting at their table on the opposite side dapping up Taehee, they were cool friends mostly because of Jimin, but he was chill Taehee didn't dislike him, and he was good to her soulmate so that's all that matters.

" Hey" Taehee spoke in a bored tone, she didn't mean for it to come off that way but it did, honestly when Jin comes around its like Taehee because invisible to Jimin, but she can't even blame her, Jimin was always going to be there for her, but as for Jin, this was a temporary thing.

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Taehee said to Jimin making the girl nod and tapping her thigh softly before Taehee got up, Jin told her bye too, she didn't respond she just didn't feel the need to, and plus at times the male tried to hard and for what?, she didn't feel that vibe with Jin to be honest, but maybe that's just the paranoia of all the things that happened in the past.

When Taehee got to the bathroom, she was greeted with the scent of weed like she always is, the principal really thought he was doing something when he removed the door of the bathroom stalls, but people still smoked and did what they wanted cause they simply didn't care.

This school was ghetto, and run down, but the education was kinda okay, Taehee really didn't know why Jungkoo was here when her family seemed to be well off, and had enough money to put Jungkoo in a private school.

What Taehee didn't know was that even though they had sufficient money, Jungkoo would rather go to an okay public school so that her parents could afford that way too expensive school for JJ and all his medicines, it was a lot on them and she knew that besides the school wasn't all that  bad, she had Taehee.

Well at least she thought she did.

" Bruh why all of yall in here, and whose smoking?" Taehee asked walking into the bathroom seeing all the girls in the bathroom and smoke coming out of two stalls, she didn't use the girl's bathroom, she'll probably use the nurses bathroom or her coach's if he was in a good mood.

" Kennedi smoking  and I'm skipping, I can't take Collins today" Mya spoke from on top of the bathroom sink strolling on her phone on tiktok, with AJ who was also on the sink but she look like she was drawing something.

" You skipping too AJ?" Taehee asked while going to the last stall where Kennedi was just chilling on the closed toilet with a blunt in her hand, her hair in cornrows compared to this weekend, the girl looked fine as hell, she was wearing her septum piercing today, and Taehee didn't know how to feel.

" Not really I asked to go to the bathroom, now I don't feel like going back" AJ responded still drawing whatever she was not looking up at Taehee who was now standing in front of Kennedi who had a small smile on her face looking at Taehee spreading her legs so that the girl could between them.

" Why you in here don't you have class?" Taehee spoke looking down at Kennedi who had hooded eyes staring at her, she was so freaking tempting sometimes, but it was just something she felt that Kennedi was hiding.

" Man I have Art, we never doing shit in there anyway, so why not smoke" She said slowly taking another drag of the blunt blowing some of the smoke in Taehee's dace making her roll her eyes, she liked the smell of weed actually something about just made her feel good.

" Fuck Jungkoo you always-

" Why the fuck all of yall in here" Taehee heard a voice yell making her peak her head out the stall to see Lisa and Jungkoo standing looking they was about to do something that should not be happening in this school bathroom.

Lisa had her pants almost already unbuttoned and shirt rising up, Jungkoo looked like she always did, fine as fuck, but if she was going to fuck in a school bathroom that shit's just disgusting.

____________

Not proofread.

If you wanna be in the book drop your name.

How was it?

Book update wishes?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~