05.

' I wish I never fell in love, no I wish I never fell for you'.

Tears.

Tears ran down Jungkoo's face as she sat down in her car in the parking lot of a random store, she was heartbroken? she didn't know what she was feeling honestly, all she knew is that she wasn't feeling good.

It wasn't like her and Taehee were in an actual relationship but they had something that was beyond sex, she knew that, she couldn't make that up, she didn't imagine the stares that Taehee or giving her, or the late nights after sex when they were just talk about everything and nothing.

Did that mean nothing?

Did the chain that Taehee got her on her birthday with the cursive 'T' in it that the ravenette constantly wore, that she was wearing right now mean nothing, is that what normal fuck buddies do too.

All those moments when Taehee would kiss her tenderly and whisper how beautiful she was, all those times were just them being 'fuck buddies', it was just Taehee being herself, Jungkoo just couldn't fathom why this hurt so much.

Even though it was never said, she had some sense of loyalty towards Taehee and the fact that the girl didn't reciprocate that, it was heartbreaking, but Jungkoo couldn't really be mad at Taehee because the girl had already told her that it was strictly sexual, but they both new that it was more than that.

So that fact that Taehee was out here fucking other people made Jungkoo feel some type of way, she really wanted to know who it was, wasn't she enough for Taehee, wasn't she deserving of Taehee being solely hers?

Wait just hers?

Why was Jungkoo thinking in the was thinking in the way of something so permanent, she knew the answer to that question, she just didn't want to accept it, she couldn't because if she did then it would make things to real.

She couldn't accept the fact that she was in love with Taehee.

So she was going to push that the thought into the back of her mind, and get her mind off of things, and the only person who could help her distress besides Taehee was the very person she was just consoling the girl about before.

But like Taehee had just told her that she didn't care, so Jungkook was going to do the same, she wasn't going to care either and fuck who she wants, so that's what she was going to do all she needed to do was make a call.

" Hello" she heard that familiar voice speak with a hint of surprise in it, Jungkoo could tell, they haven't spoken to each other sense the ravenette cut ties with her so she could focus on Taehee but the girl didn't care so what was the point really?

" Sup, you busy?" Jungkoo asked going straight to the point hearing a 'cute' giggle from the other side, it wasn't like Taehee's but still it was cute.

" For you, I'm always free you gonna slide through" Lisa asked making Jungkoo close her eyes thinking about her answer, there was nothing to really think about, she should just fuck like Taehee did.

" Yeah I'm coming in 20 be ready for me, kay" Jungkoo said hanging up taking a breath, she really needed a smoke, she was fucking tired of everything and the only thing that gave her energy and alive, was the reason for her feeling so drained, ironic.

_______________

" So you telling me your ass got jealous, and didn't come to school all day and then Jungkoo came over and tried to talk to your stubborn ass, and then you didn't even want to express how you feel and your dumbass ended up telling her you fucking other bitches, you're dumb" Jimin said repeating everything Her bestfriend had just told her.

" I didn't say I was fucking other bitches, I didn't say shit, she just figured I was" Taehee groaned in Jimin's neck wetting them with her tears, she honestly didn't know what she was crying for, well she knew she just wanted to be cuddled by her bestfriend and talk her emotions out.

" But you are sleeping with other girls Taehee, you can't even lie but at the same time yall are just fucking right no feelings involved, so I don't why she ran away, unless there are feelings involved, hmm?" Jimin questioned lifting Taehee's face out of her neck looking at her hazel eyes that were just leaking tears.

" Taehee you dumb bitches how you doing no strings attached with strings attached, and then you lying to her talking bout you don't care when you do" Jimin said rolling her eyes making Taehee pout some more, Jimin was always right and she hated that.

" I know I care, but I can't tell her that, you know what happens anytime I give someone attention you know what happens" Taehee said wiping her eyes sitting up making her bestfriend nod, they don't no how he always finds out about it, and its never goes well.

" Lets not get all depressed and shit lets watch Encanto for the millionth time" Jimin said wiping the tears from Taehee's eyes and pecking her forehead making the girl sigh contentedly, her rock would always be there for her.

They will always be there for each other, no matter what.

____________

Not Jungkoo going to fuck other bitches 😭.

How was it?

Opinions on their relationship or lack thereof?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~