08.

'I hypnotize you with this pussy'

Jungkoo had her eyes closed shut tightly, head thrown back against her pillow pink lips parted low moans leaving her throat, as the girl between her legs sucked on her clit gently, sometimes teeth lately grazing making the ravenette's muscular thighs close around her head at the feeling, but that didn't matter the girl knew that Jungkoo loved it.

She knew Jungkoo's body better than the ravenette did, she knew what places to touch just to make the elder see stars, it did something to Jungkoo that couldn't be put into words, she just knew that the girl had to put a spell on her whether it was literally or not.

" Mmmm fuck!" Jungkoo moaned feeling the girl's tongue prod her hole lapping up all the cum that was flowing out of her, making the woman between her thighs moan at the liquid flowing on her tongue, now the girl wasn't going to be dramatic and say it tasted like a dessert, but it definitely tasted as if it was touched by the heavens.

" Yes baby eat this fucking pussy" Jungkoo said pushing the girl's face deeper into her dripping pussy wrapping her legs around the girl's head fisting at the girl's curls tugging on them knowing how much the girl loved it rough, very rough, just as the word's alone the girl could feel herself growing wetter at the ravenette's words.

" God, I'm gonna cum and you better swallow all that shit, I mean it" Jungkoo said rocking her hips against the younger's mouth feeling her orgasm slowly approaching, feeling that oh so familiar feeling building up in the pit of her stomach, making her toes curl and her grip tighten on the girl's head.

It only took one more suck of the ravenette's already abused clit for her to cum all over her face, and she came hard, she always does when it comes to Taehee, no one can make her feel how the younger does, no one.

" You can stop now baby before I cum again and then we won't be able to do nothing else" Jungkoo spoke moving the curls out of the younger's face still feeling the girl lick at her fold slowly lapping up the last bit of cum dripping from the girl's hole.

" That was the point" Taehee spoke with a smirk sitting up in between the girl's thighs only in her panties looking at Jungkoo biting her bottom lip with that gaze in her eyes that Jungkoo knew all too well.

That was the girl's 'slut me out' look, and Jungkook was going to do just that.

" Take these off for me ma." Jungkoo spoke pulling at Taehee's panties making the girl nod her head slowly taking off her panties making Jungkoo groan, she knew that the girl was teasing her, and she didn't really feel in the mood for the girl's teasing.

" Taehee stop fucking playing with me or I'm not gonna do shit and leave you high and dry" Jungkoo spoke making the girl roll her eyes and push the ravenette back down on the bed before climbing on top of her sitting on top of the ravenette's toned stomach.

" Whatever you say, but you see how wet you got me you need to fix this" Taehee spoke bringing Jungkoo hands to her leaking pussy, making the ravenette instinctively, put her fingers into the girl's hole gathering all she can on her fingers before bringing them to her lips, licking her fingers clean the whole time maintaining eye contact with the elder.

" You doing all of talking, just come that pussy in my face" The ravenette spoke tracing the stretch marks on Taehee's side looking at the girl who was leaning down to her to place a kiss on her lips making Jungkoo smile and pucker her lips feeling Taehee's plump lips go to her thinner one.

A feeling of familiarity run all over her body, and a feeling of home, it just felt good, no amazing . Having Taehee in her arms like this, this is when she feels best, being intimate with someone she would consider the love of her life, not consider but she knew that Taehee is.

Jungkoo savored the girl's lips as Taehee's tongue slip into her mouth tasting herself on the girl's tongue making her groan at just the thought of the mere filth of it all.

" Stop playing and come sit on my face" Jungkoo spoke kneading Taehee's ass giving it a harsh slap to it, making Taehee bite her bottom lip loving the feeling of the sting to her ass, she had a pain kink and Jungkoo knew it.

" Ok girl, I don't know what you rushing me for, let me take my time" Taehee said playing with the girl's emotions knowing how horny Jungkoo was, but where is the fun in giving her exactly what she wants, but Taehee wanted to feel pleasure herself so she wasn't going to delay herself anymore.

She sat up going closer and closer, asking the ravenette if she was comfortable before she lowered herself onto the ravenette's face immediately feeling Jungkoo's hand wrap around her thighs and her tongue immediately working on her pussy.

" Mmmm shit! " Taehee moans while hazel eyes looking down at the ravenette who was maintaining eye contact while threading her fingers through the ravenette's hair watching as she lapped up the juices leaking from her.

They really shouldn't be doing this at all, but their drunk and they will regret all of this in the morning and blame it on the alcohol even though they both knew this is what eastly what they wanted, but will they admit that?

Absolutely fucking not.

__________

Deleting this in the morning cause I know imma regret it, enjoy.

How was it?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~