07.

'Tryna make a bad bitch behave, no, I was this way for you, Put the pussy away for you'.

"That's it Kim that's what we love to see" The coach said with a big smile on his lips watching Taehee practice her long distance event which was the 1200m, as she was on the her second lap around the track and the other girls were on their first, one of the girls being Lisa.

Maybe Taehee was just going hard to prove a point to Lisa that she is the best on this team after all that shit the girl was talking as they were warming up, which was embarrassing because for one, the girl had no talent when it comes to track.

She only joined so she could be a helicopter mom over Jungkoo, and that was just no.

" Can't she move for fuck sake" she hear Lisa yell loudly making Taehee look back to see a timid AJ apologizing to Lisa for doing absolutely nothing, she was jogging for the warm up and instead of Lisa running around her like everyone else did, she wanted to stay behind the girl taunting her to go faster having the girl on the brink of tears.

" Why don't you go around" Taehee said running her third lap pass Lisa making the girl stop pestering AJ and start to run along side Taehee, well try to because the curly haired girl deliberately sped up just so she could ignore Lisa but the girl only continued to run after her like a weirdo.

" Girl if you don't stop running after her before your ass fall" Mya yelled laughing making Lisa throw her middle finger  to the girl who did right back making the coach reprimand the both of them, meanwhile Mya was cursing under her breath.

" You mad at me" Jungkoo said coming to run beside Taehee making the girl look at her with a mug on her face before speeding up, because she knew very well that Jungkoo couldn't be serious right now, and on top of that she felt her chest constricting painfully.

" Move and go to your girl bruh, her ass struggling in the back there" Taehee said before running off the track to go get her pump, so she can steady her breathing, going up to Kennedi who was sitting beside her bags slowly taking drags of her blunt looking at Taehee with hooded eyes.

" You good ma?" She questioned with concerned filled in her voice looking at Taehee who sat at the bench below her chest heaving up and down wiping the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her hand not responding just going inside of her bag to take out her pump, taking a deep breath of the air.

" I'm cool" Taehee said smiling while looking at her coach who was squinting his eyes to her signaling her to get back on the field making her sigh, not before giving Kennedi a kiss on the cheek 'playfully' before running back on the track, only to see Jungkoo and Lisa kissing.

" Coach now I know damn well you see this shit" Lin said gagging and out of breath just after her third lap, track wasn't her sport basketball and softball were, but they were cancelled for the time being so she needed something to keep her in shape, so this was the next thing.

" What I tell yall bout' cursing in my presence, cut that shit out, and JEON STOP THAT"  The coach yelled making Lisa stop forcefully kissing Jungkoo wiping her lip seductively while sending a week towards Taehee making the girl sigh, she was too tired for all this shit, her bed was looking real nice right now.

Hopefully this practice would end quick.

_________________

" Why are you calling my phone girl" Taehee spoke picking up the facetime from Jungkoo who was looking at the camera with a smile on her face making Taehee squint her eyes as she continued doing in her night care routine, she honestly didn't even know why she was even picking up the phone but here she was.

" You fucking with Kennedi now" Jungkoo asked going straight to the point taking a bite of her chocolate watching as Taehee washed her face with a black organic soap, her curly hair was in a bun looking all cute and shit with a white head band to keep her baby hair out her face.

" You in my business now" Taehee asked looking at the camera rolling her hazel eyes before going back to looking at herself in the mirror and applying the pimple cream that Jungkoo bought making the ravenette smile unconsciously but she wasn't worried about that right now.

" Stop deflecting and just answer the question I don't need you playing with me right now" Jungkoo said getting irritated making Taehee scoff before brushing her teeth for about 3 minutes then gargling some mouth wash and leaving her bathroom, taking the phone with her.

" Aint nobody deflecting its none of your business what I do and who I do it with" Taehee said setting up by her computer desk resting her phone on the monitor in the way Jungkoo could see her face making the girl admire her.

" So this how you acting now" Jungkoo said biting her lip sitting up leaning on her headboard while looking down at Taehee who was doing her homework eating strawberries now.

" I'm not acting away I'm just saying I didn't call you asking if you and Lisa was fucking cause its not my business and frankly I don't care who you have sex with, because you're not my girlfriend" Taehee said not looking up at all, but her words stung deep to Jungkoo they did.

" That's the fucking problem, you don't care, you never do" and that was all Taehee heard before the line went dead meaning that Jungkoo hung up.

This was them, one minute they were good and being happy with each other, then they were mad not talking to one another.

It wasn't good for either of them, but they knew that this was only temporary, because they always were coming back together, they were toxic, they knew that, but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, they knew what it was.

____________

This chap was ass oh well.

Book update wishes?

Stay safe, ily-Lin~