06.

' We're bad for each other let's just stop'

"Well shit you don't see that everyday" Jimin said laughing looking at the classroom door seeing the two pair of girls that entered there homeroom, they all shared a homeroom together making their classroom be the 'littest' one, but she didn't think so, she was mostly bored or gossiping with Taehee.

" See what" Taehee questioned not looking at Jimin but rather at Kennedi who had glitter on her face that she was asking Taehee to take off, making Taehee sit on top of her desk, and Kennedi in her chair between Taehee's thigh looking up at the girl with her red hooded eyes, she was high and Taehee looked too fine right now.

" Your breath smells minty" Kennedi said giggling placing her hand on Taehee's thigh looking at her, she wasn't going to lie and say that, she's never thought about Taehee in that way, but she has and a lot more than usual probably due to the fact  that she had been paying more attention to her than she used to do, and she was loving every moment of it.

Because she knew it wasn't going to last long, not while Jungkoo was still in the picture, and she knew Jungkoo would always be in the picture.

 Look at the door Tae" she heard Jimin say softly making both her and Kennedi look at the door the same time to see Jungkoo and Lisa walking in hand in hand, Lisa with hickeys on her neck and Jungkoo with scratches on hers. Lisa stared at Taehee dead in the eye with a smirk on her lips.

While Jungkoo couldn't even look at her, just completely ignoring her gaze.

" Oh okay I guess" Taehee said turning back to Kennedi rubbing the girl's cheek like a mother would their child to 'get the sleep off of their face' in the morning. Kennedi just stared at Taehee with a soft smile playing on her lips, which was odd cause she never smiled.

" Why you smiling so hard girl" Taehee said cheesing back at Kennedi who just shook her head popping a gum in her mouth massaging Taehee's thigh softly looking down at the bare flesh, she was wearing Nike shorts today, because she felt 'tom boyish' as Jimin would say.

" Why you always calling someone girl, Taehee like damn you cant call me by name and shit" Kennedi said looking up at Taehee with a small smirk playing on her pink lips with a mischievous glint in her eyes making Taehee look away smiling, only to meet eyes with Jungkoo.

Who was staring at her with piercing eyes, looking at Taehee as if she wanted to either fuck the girl or kill her, Taehee couldn't decipher who it was.

" Why you want me to call you by your name, Kennedi" Taehee said saying the girl name slowly lips ghosting over the girl's lips making Kennedi lick her lips closing her eyes only to hear a giggle beside her ear, looking up at an amusing Taehee.

" You trifling for that bruh" Kennedi said laughing forcibly with Taehee but the girl noticed the blush on her cheeks whether she realized it or not, Taehee did things to her, shit she did things to everybody, so Kennedi  really didn't know why Jungkoo was over there with Lisa mean ass, but that was her business if she picked the wrong girl.

" Who just be kissing people in class that's just so weird, and disgusting if I'm gonna kiss I'd like it to be private" Taehee said hopping off of Kennedi desk with a smirk seeing Taehee's wide eyes as she walked back to her seat with her bestfriend.

" Why are you looking at me like that" Taehee said once she sat back down with Jimin looking at her shaking her head exhaustedly putting her phone face down, looking at her bestfriend with that 'motherly' look.

" Don't play with Ken's feelings now Taehee, she don't need to be in the middle of whatever fuck shit you and Jungkoo got going on" Jimin spoke seriously, her and Kennedi were once close, but as they got older they just grew apart, but she would always have that love for the girl regardless of everything.

" I won't" Taehee said looking back at her phone seeing a text from Jungkoo making her shut her phone, and suck her teeth, she really had some nerve messaging her while her hand was wrapped around Lisa's waist the girl's face in Jungkoo's neck.

Today was going to be long.

__________

" Where the hell is Kim" The bald head man yelled seeing all of his players run to the field but there was no sight of Taehee, making him even more angry and if the girl wasn't one of the best if not the best on the team, he would have kicked her off a long time ago.

" Which one" The blue eyed girl, that was the 'milf' on the team, Aj asked making the coach look her dead in the eye with a look that scared the girl making everybody on the team laugh at the interaction causing her lightly freckled cheeks to go red, she hated attention on her in general and especially when it was kinda negative she just wanted to run away.

" Which one you think I'm talking bout huh? always asking me obvious shit" He mumbled, the male was always upset about something, it wasn't anyone's fault that his boyfriend of six years left him, probably cause he was always so fucking mean.

" You could ease off her coach, we do have like six Kims on the team" Ari stated from the side of the track with a bag of chips in her hand, yes she was on the team, how? she didn't know herself, she rarely ran at meets but she still was there.

" I know damn well you don't have chip-"

" I'm here coach, and I have a late slip" Taehee spoke running already changed into her clothes for practice with her hair in a space bun making Jungkoo lick her lips but her face quickly dropped when she saw a smug Kennedi walking behind her to go sit on a bleacher.

" Well lookie here, Thank you for gracing us with your presence Taehee seriously" The man said sarcastically, with a fake smile on his face making Taehee groan she knew the man was going to do the most now.

" Since you weren't here on time you missed my announcement, we have a new girl joining us today" the coach said making Taehee nod her head going to the sideline beside Ari and Jimin to go stretch.

" Everyone give a warm welcome to Lisa" The coach said smiling making Taehee look at the girl walking beside him.

This ain't gonna work.

_____________

Not proofread.

I know yall missed me even tho I wasn't gone long.

Aint too pretty in the face but she superrrrrr thickkkkkk I'm just thinking with my dick.

I changed my mind imma update when I feel  it in my spirit<3.

Stay safe, and healthy for me- ily Lin~