010.

"You don't punish the tiger for catching its prey, so how am I the one to blame if it's in my nature?"

" Don't tell me yall was about to fuck" Mya spoke looking up from her phone while sending a message to somebody making herself smile then look back to Lisa and Jungkoo who had the attention of almost everybody in the bathroom except Kennedi cause she was just chilling in the stall playing with Taehee's basketball shorts while the girl and Jungkoo was staring at each other.

" Why are all yall in here?" Lisa said while looking at Taehee who eyes couldn't move from Jungkoo and AJ sat there drawing what Mya think was like a tattoo or something but looked bomb, but no one was paying attention to that not when Lisa, Jungkoo and Taehee were in a room.

" I know you didn't just ask why girls are in the girls bathroom" Taehee spoke now moving her eyes from Jungkoo and back to Kennedi who was tracing up and down her thigh making her sigh, that felt so good for no reason, but she wasn't paying any mind to that right now, and even though Kennedi was high she picked up on it.

" Why the fuck are yall always speaking to me when I literally wasn't talking to you" Lisa spoke angrily making Jungkoo look at her with wide eyes because even though her and the girl were on bad terms she wasn't going to allow anyone to disrespect cause at the end of the day her and Taehee knew what it was.

" Lower your voice when you talk to her" Jungkoo told Lisa making the girl look at her in disbelief cause there's no way she actually was taking Taehee's side over her, and that was so embarrassing but even Lisa knew that when it all comes down who Jungkoo was going to pick and that hurt her feelings.

So she walked out the door leaving everyone in the bathroom looking at the pair.

Taehee was staring directly into Jungkoo's doe eyes and no matter how mad they were. Jungkoo still loved her so much.

" Come outside I wanna talk" Jungkoo said completely disregarding the other girls in the room. At this point Ajay has stopped drawing now looking at Kennedi who had tighten her hold on Taehee's thigh.

"Don't go" it was a whisper but Taehee heard it and as much as she wanted to listen to Kennedi right now she couldn't and she hated herself for it.

Everyone watched as the two girls exited the bathroom leaving somewhat of an awkward atmosphere because all the girls had felt sorry for Kennedi, but everyone knew that we were always going to pick each other so Kennedi didn't have no one but herself to blame.

"What do you want Jungkoo?" Taehee said looking at the girl, particularly her neck that was adorned with the cursive T on it all she could do was roll her eyes because Jungkoo simply didn't care at all.

"You fucked her right" Jungkoo stated, she didn't have a hint of questioning in her voice she said it like she knew and Taehee didnt know how to feel.

"Who is her?" She mocked making Jungkoo suck her teeth.

"Me and you stop talking for a lil minute now you think it's to cool to fuck other people" Jungkoo was frustrated Taehee knew she was in love with her. She had to know, cause there was no way she would think the ravenette would go to all these lengths if she didn't love her.

"Why are you on my case and you're with Lisa?" Taehee played with the pandora bracelet on her hand which was gifted by Jungkoo it had a spider man in his clasp it was an inside joke between the two and Taehee thought that it was so cute.

" I've never had sex with her. I swear. Ever since we've started whatever this confusing thing we have. I've only been with you-"

"But I didn't ask you to do that-

" For fuck sake you didn't have to because we both know how broken we would feel" Jungkoo stopping the girl kid sentence because she was sick of how Taehee tried to minimize the bond between them.

Taehee just stared at the girl for so long. She didn't know what to say because she didn't know if she was capable of loving someone again, but she knew what she felt for Jungkoo was something different.

So, the two girls just stood there looking at each other. It was like they had forgotten that there were people still walking up and down the hall way cause they only saw each other.

"Tae-

"You should stay with Lisa, I'm sure she wouldn't make you feel broken" Taehee said. Why did she say it? She doesn't know, a small part of her pushes Jungkoo away to keep her safe. Safe from him, but it's like the girl can't seem to leave Taehee alone.

" I don't want Lisa, I want you" Jungkoo stepping closer to her now that they were face to face. Taehee just wanted to push her away and keep her way but she couldn't instead she wrapped her hand around Jungkoo's waist and pulled her closer.

"You shouldn't want me, I'm bad for you" Taehee said with her lips practically on Jungkoo's and the girl knew that Taehee was right, but you can't help who you fall in love with, and everyone always has one person they can't let go of, and for Jungkoo that was Taehee.

The ravenette didn't even reply and just kissed the girl, tasting the familiar taste that she had found comfort in, and how soft Tahee's lips were it was so addicting she couldn't get enough of her, and that was going to be her downfall.

But you couldn't blame the ravenette cause it was a mutual addiction, one that can only make everything better or worse.

But when has addiction ever made anything better?

_________________

I'm backkkkkk. I don't know what's going on but something's going.
How was it?
Stay safe- Lin~