04.

"Just cause I fuck you, that don't mean I trust you, I don't"

"Why are you here Jungkoo" Taehee asked walking over to her bathroom giving Jungkoo a view of her ass in those way too small shorts, and she was wearing Jungkoo's hoodie making some sense of pride swell in the girl's chest.

Even though it was unspoken, Taehee knew exactly who she belonged to. 

" Why wouldn't I be here" Jungkoo questioned back taking off her hoodie putting the food she brought on Taehee's night stand looking at the picture she had on it of her and JJ, sometimes Jungkoo really thinks Taehee prefers JJ over her.

" Girl don't play why are you here, seriously" Taehee said coming back out her bathroom drying her hands with a paper towel and throwing it in her garbage bin that was in the corner of her room, before going back to her bed, laying as far away from Jungkoo as possible.

" Because for one you weren't to school today, why?" Jungkoo asked while looking at Taehee who sitting up to the headboard, scrolling on her iPad, she felt Jungkoo's eyes on her but she continued strolling through just random apps.

" I didn't feel like going, so I didn't"  Taehee lied and Jungkoo knew that because Kennedi had already told her that Taehee and Lisa had a conversation, so it was weird why would Taehee lie about it?

" You're lying" Jungkoo said moving Taehee's iPad off of her thighs and placing her head there looking up at  the curly head girl who had her hair in a messy bun with small white dots along her face, it was her pimple cream,  Jungkoo knew it.

She would know she bought it for her.

" Oh okay" Taehee said rolling her eyes, Jungkoo didn't know what the attitude was about, she didn't do anything , well at least that's what she would've known of, if she did something she would rather Taehee communicate with her and let her know what was wrong rather than being closed off and giving these one and two word remarks.

" I don't know what the hell you're being so rude for when I didn't do shit, you were the one who was ignoring my texts and making me feel bad, but still I came to her house and brought you food and snacks and shit, but you're just being fucking rude, so tell me what's wrong or I'm leaving bruh" Jungkoo said, but she didn't mean that she was actually leaving but still.

" I didn't ask you to come here, and I didn't ask you to text me, and I definitely didn't ask for your ex girlfriend, to come up to me and tell me yall still fucking, because honestly I don't care, but the fact that she think she could approach me and be in my face talking shit" Taehee spoke looking at Jungkoo who was now sitting up.

" But we're not even doing nothing-"

" I don't care bro, you don't have to explain shit to me cause we're not together, but that hickey on her neck look like something, like if yall fucking you don't have to lie about it" Taehee spoke opening the M&M's  Jungkoo had brought looking at the girl nonchalantly.

" I'm still going to explain myself because she is lying, we ain't even talking- she's blocked Taehee, I don't know why she told you that, but you know who I want, and its not her" Jungkoo said laying back down in the bed, but she could see all over Taehee's face how she felt.

" You don't believe me" Jungkoo stated, it wasn't a question, she knew just from the look on Taehee's face that she felt like everything that the ravenette was telling her was pure bullshit, and maybe it was?

" I never said that- shit I didn't say anything" Taehee said moving Jungkoo's hand from her thigh and looking down at her phone to see a message from Jimin asking if she could spend the night, she knew things at home must've been getting worse because Jimin was coming over more than usual, but she didn't care.

They were there for each other regardless.

" Don't do that- get off your phone, I'm trying to have a conversation without you instead of us just leaving it alone, and then you're gonna blow up at me later" Jungkoo said, and Taehee could only roll her eyes, because it was true, she did that often.

" We don't have to be doing all this communication, and you explaining to me whether your fucking Lisa or not, because that's what couples do, and we're not a couple, we don't have to tell one another if we are messing around with other people because that's our right as single people"  Taehee said putting another candy in her mouth but then she sees Jungkoo looking at her strangely.

" You're fucking other people Taehee?" Jungkoo questioned making the girl look away from her, that was her tell, she didn't even have to answer that question because Jungkoo already knew the answer to the question.

" Ok bet then, I need to go, I have to pick up JJ" Jungkoo said leaving her hoodie that she was wearing on Taehee's bed, she didn't have to actual pick up JJ until the next two hours, the boy was having a playdate, but she couldn't stay in there.

Taehee was having sex with other people, that hurt. It shouldn't but it did.

It was supposed to be no strings attached, but Jungkoo couldn't do it, and that was her fault.

__________

Not proofread, I DONT PROOFREAD.

writing this chap I realize I'm Taehee lmaoo.

How was it?

Stay safe, ily-Lin