02.

' We love to be lowkey'

" Come on Kim" Taehee's coached yelled to the top of his lungs as the girl struggled in third place, now third place wasn't a bad place to be in per se, but for Taehee it was, she was just so off her game today and it was noticeable, very noticeable.

" You fuck up again, I'm gonna make the whole team do suicides" The coach yelled and all Taehee heard was a chorus of groans and curses from her now pissed off teammates, she couldn't do that to them, so she ran with the last bit of energy she had.

And she came first, well only because Jungkoo started jogging so Taehee could go ahead of her, but she wasn't going to admit that.

" Good Kim, but I don't want to see shit happening anymore, not when track season is quickly approaching, okay" Her coach said walking towards her as she sat on the side of the track drinking her water, chest heaving up and down harshly.

" Yes coach" the girl spoke out breathlessly looking at the bald man who had a mean look on his face, but when did he not? she could care less right now, she was so tired and done with everything and she just wanted to go home, and sleep.

" Alright then, you guys are done for the done, now get out my face" The coach said and it didn't take much for almost all the team to walk away, except Taehee's bestfriend Jimin who kneeled in front of the girl so Taehee could hope on her back, and she did.

" I'm so fucking tired" Taehee whined putting her face in Jimin's neck making the brunette smile and hook her arms under Taehee's thighs and carried her to the locker room unknowing to the ravenette that was staring at her with annoyance etched all over her face.

" Its obvious baby, do you have your inhaler" Jimin asked while walking passed the boys track team staring at Seokjin who was to busy conversing with his teammate to notice the girl's stare, Taehee could only smile at her bestfriend.

" No but I don't need it right now , you stop being a pussy and tell him" Taehee spoke in the girl's neck making Jimin roll her eyes while walking away and into the locker room, the sight of fully naked and half naked girls walking around but this is nothing new to them.

" I will once you stop playing and tell Jungkoo you like her" Jimin said placing Taehee down in front of her things and the girl could only looked at Jimin with a bored look making the brunette laugh and go to her locker.

" I do not like her" Taehee defended taking off her shoes with a sigh, she felt gross right now, but she wasn't going to bathe in the school's showers, they weren't sanitary, so she was going to have to wait until she gets home to do so.

" Anyway, can I go home with you today" Jimin said changing the topic which Taehee was happy for, and the girl just nodded her head, the two were basically family  and the brunette always was in Taehee's house anyway, she had two drawers in the girl's room filled with her things.

" Yeah my mom is working the late shift today anyway, I'm gonna be home alone" Taehee said making Jimin nod her head throwing on a big t-shirt, she was just like Taehee, she didn't trust bathing in the schools showers, so she'll do it by her house.

But after hearing that a certain ravenette  who may or may not have been eavesdropping decided to send Taehee a quick text not so discreetly looking at Taehee who was on the other side of the room just talking with her bestfriend.

Jungkoo: you should let me come over.

Her 💙: no.

Jungkoo: Taehee come on I haven't been over in weeks.

Her 💙: exactly.