Prologue: The Night Before

One drink

One drink.

He just needed one drink to help calm his nerves.

He walked into the hotel bar. Scotch, please, he asked of the bartender, pulling his hat lower on his forehead.

He sat on the stool and tried to take a deep breath. Tomorrow was going to change his life. And he wasn't sure if he was ready. He sips the amber liquid, wanting to calm his nerves. But the glass trembles in his hand, rippling the liquid. He quickly puts it down; afraid he'll drop it.

"You seem nervous."

He turns to the voice next to him. He takes in the pretty dark blonde with brown eyes. "Yeah, a little."

She tilted her head. "Any reason?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." He shrugged his shoulder.

"I'm a stranger, you could forget you even told anyone later." She offered him a small smile.

He chuckled. "I'm sure. Just trying to relax enough to go to sleep."

"Same. It's a big day for me tomorrow."

"Oh yeah?" He cocked an eyebrow. "You want to talk about it?"

"Not really." She laughed. "I guess we're in the same boat."

"I guess so. Chris," he offered his hand.

"Becca," as she accepts.

"So why are you nervous about nothing?"

"Ever had a path chosen for you and while you know you'll love it, you wish you could have chosen for yourself?" Becca askes.

"Kinda. My dad, he pushed me into this direction, so I get it."

"My dad is the same."

They ordered a couple of drinks, chatting about nothing.

After his third drink, he stops. "I shouldn't drink this much. Tomorrow is a big day for me."

"You finally gonna tell me why?"

He thinks for a minute. "Job Interview. Hoping I finally land that spot. You get it."

"I do. Tomorrow is my first day."

"Congratulations." Chris finished his drink. "I guess I should let you get to sleep."

"Probably," she said with a giggle. She finishes her drink and goes to stand but wobbles as little. Chris grabs Becca's arms to steady her.

"You ok to get home?"

"Oh, I'm staying here at the hotel. First conference of the job is tomorrow and then I go back to my office."

"Cool. I'm upstairs too." They head to the elevator, with Becca holding on to Chris. As they get to Chris's floor, he asks, "are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine Chris. Have a good night." Becca looks up at him and smiles.

"Night Becca." He goes to kiss her cheek, but she turns, and he kisses her mouth instead. He pulls back, "I'm so sorry. I didn't..." he's cut off by her lips. He pulls her close and she moans, allowing him access. She stops.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm not." He gives her a killer smirk, one that weakens her knees.

Becca smiles at him. "Alone?"

"Yes..."

"Good." She pushes him onto the floor. "Room?"

"Fuck, wait. Umm 951." They make it into the room with Becca pulling at Chris's clothes. He takes off his shirt and works on Becca's.

"God you're like a statue," she comments, kneeling to work his pants.

Chris lifts her up. "Oh no, if anyone is going to worship anyone, its me worshiping you. You're perfect." He lifted her to the bed and worked of removing her jeans, revealing red lace panties. "Fucking hell woman, I could eat you up," the alcohol giving Chris the confidence he needs.

"I would love to see that." Becca, bites her bottom lip as Chris kneels in front of the bed and slowly pulls her panties down.

"Are you sure Becca?" She nods and he doesn't hesitate, licking a stripe on her folds and smiling about the moan he pulls from her. He devours her, causing her to come in minutes. "Oh, Becca, so sweet."

"Wreck me Chris."

He pulled a condom from his wallet and removed the rest of his clothes. He slid into her and gave her a moment to adjust. Once she tilted her hips, he started to fuck her hard, grunts and moans, the smell of sex in the air. He hiked her leg up around his waist, pushing in deeper.

"So tight baby. So fucking tight," Chris moaned.

"Please baby, I'm almost there," Becca wailed. Chris reached in between them and flicked her clit and that pushed her over the edge. She pulsed and squeezed him, causing him to release into the condom. He slowed, both breathing hard.

"Fuck Becca that was amazing." Chris kissed her as he slowly pulled out. She whined at the loss. Chris got up to throw away the condom and brought a towel for her. She cuddled up next to him and they fell asleep.

Morning came and a quiet chirp woke Becca. She looked at the man she was sleeping on and smiled. She quietly got up and looked at her phone.

D: Where are you? Strategy meeting in 30.

B: Just woke up. Be right there.

She quietly got dressed and wrote a note to Chris.

Have a work meeting. I would like to see you again. Maybe after your interview? Call me. XO Becca

She was excited for her first day and meeting such a handsome and wonderful guy. What could possibly go wrong today?