Most Stressful Time of the Year

On the other side of families, it is actually peaceful

On the other side of families, it is actually peaceful. With the animosity between Becca and her father ended, the little family began to prepare for its grand tour. While plans for Boston had already been made, Becca made sure to plan a day with her family so they could do Christmas right before. Charlie had been thrilled, opening presents early and getting to spend time with her grandparents.

Becca, on the other hand was nervous. As she was packing for Boston, she recalled the first meeting between Chris's family and herself and she panicked. "Chris what if your mother just remembers me as..."

"As what?" cutting her off. "Angel, I explained what happened to Ma and she was fine."

"Of course she'll say she's fine but she could be harboring dark feelings about it. I mean Scott was ok but your mom was only concentrating on you at the moment."

"Sweetheart, please relax. My mom is a very understanding woman. I send her pictures of Charlie and you all the time. She asks all the time about you."

"Really?" Becca chewed the side of her mouth, her tell that she didn't believe him.

Chris sighed. "Look, I know that we had that bump in the road and it just so happened while we were in Boston but trust me, my family is going to love you." He kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too. But..."

Chris kissed her slow and deep, effectively shutting her up. He pulled her close to him by her hips as her hands floated up to his hair, dragging his fingers through it. He finally pulled away, leaving her breathless. "Gonna keep talking?"

"Maybe. Chris, I'm serious."

"So am I". He kissed her again, this time walking her backwards against the wall. He pulled away. "Stop thinking Becca. Everything will be ok." He started to work her neck, nipping and kissing.

"Chris," she moaned, "we have to stop. We need to pack."

"Hmm, I know but you need a moment to relax." He started to pull her on her jeans, thumbing open the button and pulled the zipper down. His fingertips grazed the top of her panties.

"Baby, ah shit," she moaned as Chris dipped his fingers into her panties.

"Shh, quiet Angel. Don't want to wake Charlie do you?" He stroked her gently, making sure to hit her clit with his palm. Becca's head leaned back as she closed her eyes and pushed her hips forward. Chris chuckled against her neck. "Enjoying it love?"

"Fuck yes," she whispered trying to hold in her noises.

"I can tell. Cum for me Angel." He continued to work his fingers until he could feel her tightening. "That's it. That's my girl. Look at her, cumming on my fingers." Becca bit onto his shoulder to quiet her moans. He slowed his movements as she came down from her high. He removed his hands and licked them clean. "Feel better Angel?"