Part 10: Help Is On The Way

Reader pov

I made it back to the entrance of the USJ when I saw Aizawa Sensei fighting in a battle that he was super out numbered in. Amazingly, he was winning. He was taking them out in pairs while keeping the people with ranged quirks erased. I cant help but wonder how he got to be so strong. Once there are no more grunts left, he gets challenged by who I assume is the leader. He sends out a guy named Nomu to fight Aizawa Sensei. The fight begins and I can immediately tell that our Sensei is losing.

"Come on Eraserhead! Is that all you can do!? Maybe, you need a bit of motivation" he yelled, laughing maniacally. He started to walk over towards the water area. I was confused until I saw that Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta were over there. They all seemed frozen in fear. The boss man reached out his hand towards Tsu's head. I dont know what his quirk is but this cant be good. I gave Denki to the others and told them "Take him back to the group" and started running over to try and save Tsu. The others tried to stop me but it was no use. I tried to get to them in time but I wasnt close enough. He managed to touch Tsu with all five fingers but nothing happened. The boss man started chuckling.

"Good job, Eraserhead." I looked over to see Aizawa Sensei using his quirk on the blue haired male before Nomu smashed his head into the ground.

"Sensei!" Midoriya and I yelled both rushing over to him. Midoriya got to him first and used his power to punch Nomu but it did nothing. I joined them and tried as well but using a knife instead. I had kept one from my previous fight just in case. I grabbed the knife and stabbed Nomu in the head, right where his brain was exposed. It seemed to do at least something because he released Aizawa Sensei long enough for me and Midoriya to pick him up. I saw Tsu and Mina rushing over with Jiro and Momo trailing behind.

"Mina! Can you take him back to the group at the entrance?" I asked once she got close enough.

"Why can't you?" She asked me suspicious. "Dont tell me youre gonna fight that thing!?" Mina yelled and her eyes widened in shock when I didnt deny it.

"Are you crazy!?" Tsu yelled, joined by Jiro and Momo.

"Yeah! You cant fight that alone! It was able to take down our Sensei, a trained hero!" Mina scolded.

"She wont be alone." I heard Midoriya say, a heroic yet scared look on his face.

Mina still wanted to argue but realized that it wouldn't get us anywhere. "You better not die on me." She muttered before grabbing Aizawa Sensei and walking away.

"Yeah and dont get hurt. Kero" Tsu then walked away as well, helping Mina carry Aizawa Sensei. Jiro and Momo looked hesitant before joining them as well, but not after making us promise we would be careful.

"Do you have a plan?" Midoriya asked after the others had left.

"Nope." I responded simply. He nodded and I could tell he was scared from how much he was shaking.

"My quirk doesn't seem to work on him" Midoriya started muttering a bunch trying to think of a way around this.

"You know I can handle this Nomu guy for long enough or at least until the heros arrive. You dont need to stay if you're scared."

"Being a hero means fighting even when you're scared. We need to protect everyone else here." Midoriya responded, more confident. I nodded in response.

"Lets do this."