Daphne Blake

Daphne originally lived with her with her wealthy parents, Barty and Nan, and four of her five sisters in an extravagant mansion.

Her outfit consists of a long-sleeved purple mini-dress with lighter purple accents, a green scarf, pink tights, a light purple headband, and purple Mary Janes with bows.

Daphne is actually a completely different person in comparison to the rest of her family.

She is not snobbish or vain, instead being trusting, enthusiastic, and kind. She can also sometimes be a helpless damsel-in-distress, and sometimes clumsily getting caught by the monster on many occasions.

She has a crush on Fred Jones and she would occasionally get frustrated when he was oblivious to her affection.
She has an unhealthy addiction to chocolate which makes her go crazy.

During season 1 a number of events occur for Daphne in different episodes e.g.
She and the rest of the gang were arrested and placed in a cell after Sheriff Bronson Stone couldn't deal with them interfering in police affairs. Her parents try to get her away from being with the gang because they saw them as a bad influence and her attraction to Fred who they didn't approve of.

The gang got caught in the Slime Mutant case which took them to the underground caverns below Fruitmeir's where she later finds a mysterious locket with a picture of a young teen couple. This couple is actually Brad Chiles and Judy Reeves.Despite their messing, the gang proved that the Slime Mutant was just Prof. Emmanuel Raffalo.

This is one of many examples throughout the season where her parents interfere with her personal life including her relationship with Fred.

In season 2 she begins to see another guy after Fred broke off their engagement and stopped solving mysteries for a while.
She was also temporarly replaced by Hotdog Water.

She begins to date the movie star Bailer Hotner and deliberately ignores trying to solve mysteries with the gang.

The mystery is the case of the Crybaby Clown who later in the episode kidnaps Daphne and hijacks a plane.
We learn towards the end of the episode that the Crybaby Clown turns out to be Bailer Hotner.

Hotdog Water is initially kicked out of the group when Daphne gladly accepted to be a part of the group again.

Daphne told Fred during the dreamweaver case she just wants to stay friends which made him upset.

Fred finally admits his feelings towards Daphne before the uprising.
She then apologises for putting Fred under pressure to reveal his feelings and they kiss.

My Opinion on Daphne

I really admired this show how they went away from the damsel in distress nonsense and finally turned her into a character that has emotions and shows a different side to her character despite being from a wealthy background she has managed to become a person who isn't exactly spoiled or arrogant.

She is just a girl who has a warm and vibrant personality and always sees the best in other people and encourages them when they're feeling down and cheers them up.

She also has managed to become a character who can be rather relatable with certain situations throughout the show.