Professor Pericles

I am intrigued with the way that the writers created this character with an interesting personality that is close to or similar to a human villain with the exact mindset or personality type.

This is no ordinary bird, he is manipulative, controlling, demanding as a side kick to his owner Ricky. His forehead is nearly similar to a human forehead which would show us that this bird is actually quite intelligent. He is easy to identify with the scar across his left eye.

He never lets other people either take control or walk over him and is always up for destruction.

He is quiet when the original gang learn that the newer version of their group is collecting pieces of the planispheric disc, once the group had nearly finished collecting the pieces, he instantly loses his patience and immediately becomes more sadistic, deviant and cold towards his former gang members Cassidy Williams, Brad Chives and Judy Reeves and especially his owner Ricky who receives more abuse than the others.

This is the personality and mindset of this character post the Niberu timeline. The evil entity swallows Pericles clearing out his deviant tendencies and replacing it with an opposite effect after the entity was completely erased.