Barty Blake

Barty Blake is a father to four indeticial quadruple girls and Daphne. He appears to be a rather stiff, snooty and serious character. Himself and Nan both hated the fact that Daphne wasn't like her older sisters and they also don't approve with her being apart of Mystery Incorporated.

He also appears to be a bit of a hypocrite and he also yells at Fred for breaking Daphne's heart, even though he clearly shows us as an audience that he never liked him and secretly couldn't wait for their relationship to end.

After the Evil Entity is destroyed we all notice a drastic change in Barty's attitude towards Fred and Daphne as well as her sisters, the Entity completely changes everything unexpectedly.

He then happily changes his mind about Daphne's and Fred's relationship and starts to become eager by helping plan their wedding. He refers to Fred in a more positive way. He becomes disappointed in his other children for being underachievers.

My Opinion on Barty

I initially didn't expect to get much positive energy from his character.

He ends up proudly showing his wealthy status with pride and I honestly thought that he would be a rather stuck up or arrogant character.

He and his wife have their own ideal version of Daphne's life in their eyes and they only want her to date and potentially someone who is wealthy and carry on the wealth for future generations.

They want their idea to come to life for their daughter but it takes them a little bit of time to convince Daphne to change her mind.

In the end I'm glad that the Evil Entity changed Barty's attitude towards the end it made me change my mind about his character in fact I was impressed by his change of attitude.

He only wanted what's best for Daphne and wants to make sure that she's happy. I honestly ended up being proud with him and his wife's enthusiasm towards their daughter's relationship with Fred.

Fred and Daphne went through a lot during the show and I was glad that they finally got their happy ending.