Judy Reeves

Judy Reeves is the biological mother of Fred and was an original member of the original Mystery Incorporated who vanished twenty years ago in the Crystal Cove Caves. She is married to Brad Chiles, who was originally the leader of the group. She originally took Daphne's place.

We learn that herself and Brad used to make traps and also solved mysteries under the name of "Sternum and Sternum".They also had a TV show about themselves under that name.They also created the Flautnower 8000.

Judy shared the same experiences  her husband when he threatened Cassidy when she had pleaded with them to forget the treasure and focus on Fred's safety as well as the gang's.

This situation proves to us as a audience that Brad and Judy are ignorant and selfish when it comes to the safety of their own son and his friends all because of the planispheric disk.

They are also under the curse of the Evil Entity's corruption.

They also show little to no emotion towards their son.

They are rather toxic and narcissistic towards him and the most messed up part of all was that they had even tried to kill Fred numerous times e.g chances of being trampled over mutated cows created by Professor Pericles and another shocker involves them actually using a missile.

I think that these situations have proven to both me and the audience that his parents are filled with pure evil and there is really no difference between the two of them.

I also mentioned in Brad's chapter when he got plastic surgery performed by Mr E and this episode proves that he has no idea about his own son including being oblivious to the fact that Fred loves making and implementing traps. He also speaks to the gang in a more formal way than he actually does.

I also think that this episode where both himself and Judy get plastic surgery done and this is performed by Mr E to loom like his own son and his wife appearing to be the older version of his son's girlfriend.

This tells me how disturbing the couple actually are and how they don't skip an opportunity to cause any sort of trouble and not care about the safety of anyone not even their own son.

It also makes me wonder why Fred was taken by the former mayor of the town.

Fred Jones Sr wanted Fred to grow up in a happy and safe environment without his biological parents being present in his life.

I didn't understand why he took Fred in the beginning but throughout the show I slowly started to realise that Fred was actually being saved from toxic and negligent parents.

Despite him being relieved as the Freak of Crystal Cove at the end of Season 1 and that stage Fred has finally reached a conclusion about his family situation and why he was lied to about his biological mother who was apparently in a picture turns out to be a random picture of another woman with blonde hair.

He also gets saved by the Freak before the cliff ends up collapsing this makes Fred suddenly realise that his fake father is the man behind the mask.

My overall opinion of Judy is no different to Brad in his chapter there is no difference between them whatsoever.

I also wondered why they are both so toxic towards their own son.
I have a theory that one or both were both raised in troubled households when they were children.

I'm not entirely sure what is the actual reason for their toxic and narcissistic behaviour towards their only son.