Angie Dinkley

Angie Dinkley is an adventurous,enthusiastic and a strong believer in the Supernatural and anything that might be mystical or magical.

She has given her full commitment to the tourism industry of Crystal Cove. She is the manager of the Crystal Cove museum.

She cares for Velma but doesn't approve of her saying that ghosts and monsters are fake as that would leave an impact on the area especially for tourism.

During Season 1 Angie and her husband stop Velma by covering her mouth when she began telling the truth behind each of the ghosts and monsters in the museum.

Velma admits to being brutally honest with the tourists by telling them that the ghosts and monsters were all fake.
She and Dale end up angry with their daughter as they were worried that it would effect the income for the museum and potentially ruining the town's tourism industry.

In another episode Velma calls her mother and asks if she could pick up herself and the gang but her mother had other plans. She actually ends up using Astrology for betting on horse races.

Angie starts tours of a neighborhood in  where young kids were completely spooked and also receives clearance from the police to enter a restricted area.She sees the gang at the location and she lashes out at them for missing school and basically warnes them not to ruin the new potential tourist opportunity.

She also asks Velma to wear one of her $15 Que Horrifico t-shirts at school as a form of advertising.

She takes a picture of Velma in her prom outfit and immediately expresses her disappointment when Velma covered up her dress with her orange sweater.

She also ran a souvenir stand at the Ye Olde Renaissance Faire. She also gave Velma advice on her relationship with Shaggy.

She created a point that Velma was more likable when she wasn't trying to be the smartest and insisted that Shaggy would potentially sort out their relationship and also jokingly saying that she'd poison him if he did anything wrong. Angie also gave her a copy of the book I'm Okay - You're a Scary Gnome to help solve the mystery.

One evening Angie's bus tours were  about to finish up and most of the tourists were about to get off the bus, when something begins rattling at the roof.

The tourists genuinely thought that the tour wasn't finished. Angie tells them that it was, just before they were attacked by the fright hound.
She gets wounded in the attack and was treated by paramedics at the scene.

She also complains about a shipment that she ordered from Skull Island being delayed

She also helps the gang with their research on Vampires.

During Season 2 the gang and Sheriff Bronson turn to Angue for advice on aliens and the Sheriff's experiences.
She is amazed to see how much Velma is interested in aliens and brought them down to the basement that was filled with documents.

She also created a theory that aliens were allegedly stealing technology in order to repair one of their ships.

She created a conclusion that Sheriff Bronson was under the influence of the aliens and that his memories have been taken and stored in the alien technology.

She then hypnotised him to help recall the alien encounters and helped him reach the conclusion that the aliens wanted his brain.

Once the Evil Entity was destroyed she is nowhere to be seen and is rumoured to have been consumed by the Evil Enitity.

The Evil Entity erased the negative energy from the town and caused Angie to lose her job.

My Opinion on Angie

She appears to be a caring and loving mother towards Velma.

She is also a hardworking and dedicated person towards her job and is proud to be a part of Crystal Cove tourism industry.

She is sometimes willing to help the gang solve some of their mysteries and it also shows that she can also be stubborn when she didn't collect Velma and the gang during one of their mysteries.