Scooby Doo

My Opinion of Scooby Doo

Season 1

In Season 1 Scooby remains a helpful and reliable in the gang alongside Shaggy when it comes to being part of the bait.

He begins to show
more emotions towards different situations the examples for this would be when Scooby and Shaggy were disguised as children and used as bait to capture Que Horrifico, who 'transformed' minors to do her bidding.

Once the case was solved, the gang danced to Dr. Luis de Potrillo's flute he starts laughing at Shaggy dancing with Velma, and he becomes oblivious of the romantic relationship between them.

He had
enjoyed watching Vincent Van Ghoul movies and
then finds out that Shaggy backed out on him to go to the prom with Velma.

He was still mad at Shaggy and made a temporary friend called Harry, towards the end he forgives Shaggy.

During Season 1 Scooby also saves Shaggy by himself.

He then becomes more angry when he finds out that Shaggy had started dating Velma behind his back, He really wanted Shaggy to decide who he would rather be with.

He is also speculated as a villain in an episode and also ends up being placed in an animal asylum.

He also saves Velma and helps the rest of the gang uncover other villains.

Season 2

Shaggy is sent off to military school and he is sent to a prison like farm where he sometimes tries to escape and then he saved by the new Mayor Janet Nettles,

He managed to make a decision to plan to help get the gang back together.

Hotdog Water becomes Daphne's replacement. The gang accepted her into the group, and Scooby complimented Hotdog Water by saying that he liked the way she smelled because of the hotdog water she used.

Scooby and the gang then went to save Daphne from Crybaby Clown who is gaged on an airplane. He and Shaggy tried to free Daphne only to be stopped by Crybaby Clown. When the gang unmasked Crybaby Clown and found out that is was Baylor Hotner, Daphne was invited back to the gang, which she accepted. Scooby gave her a loving hug and the rest of the gang also join in.

My Opinion on Scooby

I admire Scooby as I found it funny seeing how he reacted to Velma and Shaggy kissing each other and what he says after that happens is hilarious 😂.

I think that it was nice to see Scooby experience human emotions such as anger, jealousy and love.

I admire his bravery to stop Professor Periclies from getting pieces of the planispheric disk and being able to protect Nova and stand up for her.

I love that Scooby was finally able to express different emotions like a human.

I still that he was braver than Shaggy sometimes throughout the series.