Colton Rodgers

Colton is married to Pamela and Shaggy is his son

Colton and Pamela only appear during Season 1.

During Season 1 he advises his son to breathe before eating his breakfast.
He initially tells Shaggy that he didn't ask for him to make new friends but ended up agreeing with Pamela's idea.

Shaggy also calls his parents to ask for help when he was in Gatorsburg. Colton doesn't answer the phone at all because he was modelling for a portrait that Pamela was painting of him wearing a towel and holding some fake fruit.

He then drives Shaggy to Darrow University and tells him not to say his real name.

He and Pamela collect Shaggy and Scooby Doo from jail after the gang had vandalished a crime scene even after being warned by Sheriff Bronson Stone not to go near it.

We see himself and Pamela again for the last time during the Season 1 Finale where the Freak of Crystal Cove was caught and the identity of the Freak turns out to be the current mayor of the town who reveals that he only came to Crystal Cove to get the treasure and took advantage of the original Mystery Incorporated more than 20 years ago with the help of their mascot Professor Pericles in order to gain pieces of the Planispheric Disk.
He and Pamela collect Shaggy and Scooby.

He is also surprised to hear that Shaggy and Scooby jumped out of a window on a still night.
He and Pamela come to a conclusion to send Shaggy off to Military School and Scooby would be sent off to a farm.

My Opinion on Colton

I honestly thought Colton was a different character in comparison to his wife but I was surprised by the fact that he didn't answer the phone to his own son when he needed help.

I think that he is also a calm and quiet person but is easily controlled by Pamela.

I had thought that he was just a character that was kind of fed up being Pamela's punch bag and would be a little bit different than her.

I think that he is also sometimes forced to agree with Pamela's ideas even if she thinks his aren't that good.