𐂂-𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡'𝑠 𝑉𝑒𝑖𝑙-𐂂

Real Name| Giza Asim

Model Type| Medium Female

Birthday| July 28th

Constellation| Canis Major(jackal)

Region| Liyue, Sumeru

Affiliation| Liyue Defender(current), Sumeru Academia(formerly)

Additional Titles| Gaby Zibivius, Veil of Night, the Expelled Scholar, Adepti Killer

Weapon| Sword, Primary: Granular Khopesh Sword

Vision| Dendro
---------------------------

Giza is a Dendro character in Genshin Impact.

She is a guard originally from Sumeru who takes on the alias of Gaby Zibivius, and is under the tutoring and training of Adepti and Liyue history; Otori as her acting mentor and caretaker. She currently ventures through Qingyun Peaks, and lives in Otori's home within Liyue.
---------------------------

Personality

"A wandering soul who happened upon my abode. Feisty yet willing to learn, she is the perfect match for our Adeptus; for our protection." -Otori Gengaku

Giza is a young girl who has little to no experience with the aspects of Liyue. It was the increasing amount of her strength that allowed her to take part as a student of Otori. She is sarcastic and secluded, but she does get along with others contrary to her attitude. Quick to judge, it is always far more difficult than needed to change her mind.

When she was first encountered, she was perturbed by the sudden change of cultural and historic appearances the Liyue region of Teyvat held. Far different from her original home, she struggled to understand how to make her way through the large city of Liyue Harbor. After being caught by her now caretaker, Otori, she displayed hostile actions and started a fight with him; her instincts focused on survival and her intent to fight to the death.

Soon, after their fight had been intervened, Otori took Giza under his wing and cared for her like she was a child of his own. She reacted in a mature and solemn way, almost adult-like in spite of her still-young age, and allowed the man to carry her into his home and clean her. Years later, her hostility depleted where she then became an excelled student in Otori's teachings. Giza is clever and quick girl who never wants to leave a task unfinished. Xiao mentored her occasionally whenever he saw her struggling to understand a lesson of Liyue's history to which she was grateful for. Karth accuses her of being the murderer of the other Adepti, and Xiao sometimes believes the same.

Appearance

Giza has blonde medium-length hair cut into a layered fashion. Her bangs curtain over the sides of her face while they are pulled back into a half-up ponytail. She has sand tan skin, deep blue eyes with cat-slit pupils, and she wears red makeup around her eyes similarly to Otori.

Giza's outfit closely resembles the culture of Sumeru-based off of Ancient Egypt-due to the golden bracelets around her wrists and biceps, her tan harem pants, and her jeweled gladiator sandals. The large scarf over her shoulders is an item she was given by her old professor, a close friend to her. Despite it being old and tattered, she barely ever takes it off, and when told to, she does it with hesitation evident.

Summary

[in process]

Crush
Cyno - Before Giza was expelled from Sumeru Akademiya, Cyno was the lead of her class. She inspired to be like him, to study like him, and often challenged him to see how well she could fair in a test of knowledge. Although, Cyno had always predicted Giza to be a delinquent of sorts due to the unbalance of her temper. It was mostly a one-sided friendship; Giza as the determinedly annoying one constantly asking for a rematch, and Cyno as the irritated one wanting to focus primarily on his studies to become the Mahamatra.

Childe - Giza encountered Childe shortly after the traveler arrived to Liyue. Although seen as a nuisance, the Sumeru-originator felt herself attracted to Childe's brawn in battle. Not knowing his fatui relations, she learned to trust him after Zhongli gave the word that he was a friend and not a foe. Childe is like an odd enmity in Giza's eyes, but charming nonetheless. She is rather pestered by his teasing, though...

Your OC(if wanted)