🎴-The Boy Born a Curse-🎴

(Work In Process)

将| 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 |将

| Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ |
Ryusei Akagami

| Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ |
Riri, Idiot, Little Devil.

| Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ |
Half-Curse

| Aɢᴇ |
17

| Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ |
May 5th

| Bɪʀᴛʜᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ |
Tsushima

| Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ/Sᴇx |
Male

| Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ/Romantical Type |
Bisexual

| Cʟᴀꜱꜱ |
2nd

| Jᴜᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜꜱʜɪᴋɪ |
Cursed Technique: Infernal Technique, Kajin

| Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ |
Troubleshooter, Jujutsu Academy Student

体| 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 |体

| Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ 7/10 |

| Pꜱʏᴄʜɪᴄᴀʟ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ 10/10 |

| Pꜱʏᴄʜɪᴄᴀʟ Fʟᴇxɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ 7/10 |

| Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Sᴛᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ 5/10 |

| Bᴏɴᴇ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ 8/10 |

| Eᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Aᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ/Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ 4/10 |

| Sɪɢʜᴛ 8/10 |

|Hᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ 7/10 |

| Tᴏᴜᴄʜ 6/10 |

| Sᴍᴇʟʟ 10/10 |

| Tᴀꜱᴛᴇ 9/10 |

| Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ |
+AB

| Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Iꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ |
Anxiety, ADHD, Paranoia

| Pꜱʏᴄʜɪᴄᴀʟ Iꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ |
None

人| 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 |人

| Oᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ |
At his standards of excellence, he is quite low in opinion. Ryusei prefers to live a life of justice and reclaim the innocence taken from others to fulfill his desire of a balanced society. Though his equity is already at high play, his strength is another factor that stands above all else. Born with no family, Ryusei started off as an orphan who had constant anxiety whether or not he'd live to see the next day. After meeting Akain, his caretaker, he grew into a fine teenager with a happy aura that brightens anyone's day. His smile, as bright as the sun, never fails to let others know that, even if he may not know them well, he will always be there to lend a hand. His chaoticism tends to overwhelm those around him, and he is frequently scolded to not be too brash. Though he fears ego, one of his biggest challenges is controlling his vanity as he watches himself grow to overcome his curse. He enjoys time with people, being an absolute goofball around anyone, and he likes to hang out at his favorite restaurant in Tokyo. At times, Ryusei can become rather depressed about his lack of confidence when it comes to his curse, refusing to hunt with others in fear that his curse may overwhelm him and kill his friends.