❦-𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠-❦

Real Name| Seiichi Halstead Lohefalter

Model Type| Medium Male

Birthday| December 12th

Constellation| Aquila(Eagle)

Region| Inazuma, Snezhnaya

Affiliation| Tenryou Commission, Fatui, Sumeru Academia

Additional Titles| Chevalier of Embers, Son of the Crimson Witch, Son of Embers/Flame

Weapon| Sword, Primary:

Vision| Pyro(Delusion)
---------------------------

Seiichi, also known as his alias "Karth", is a Pyro character in Genshin Impact.

He is a former member of the Tenryou Commision. Even after the banishment of the Vision Hunt Decree, he seeks out to destroy the visions and replace them with Delusions. His charming behavior hides his sinister intentions easily.
---------------------------

Personality

"He is a man with an uncaring nature, a foul tongue, and a powerful fist. Dare to be deceived by his act, and he'll swallow you whole. Tch. And he considers himself a ladies-man..." -Giza Asim

Karth is a wolf in sheep's clothing, similar to Childe, and is able to deceive others deftly. With his effortlessness in convincing others, he gets ahead of himself often. More than once has he gotten into fights over his inattentive and vain personality. He can be very neglecting to those he does not find interesting, but has a soft-spot for young children.

As a kid who was sent away from his family, Karth finds himself relating to children left alone. He went out of his way of hunting down a vision to comfort a small girl abandoned in the forest. Although he may seem vain, he does have fire in him that warms the people around him, especially women. For an odd reason, he attracts women—which he does find irritating, but flows with their swooning—more than necessary, and is frequently seen with at least one by his side...Never the same woman, though.

Twisted and disorderly, Karth has trouble understanding how to act like an ordinary being. When he was a boy, he was far different, yet he still had a rude attitude to him. His rudeness worsened the older he got. Whenever he encounters Giza, he can't help but to feel an overbearing spite against her, and she as well. The two will engage in dangerous fights, but either have yet to win any of those battles.

To add onto his hate for humanity, visions are a top priority of his to eliminate. He joined the Tenryou Commision after seeing how horrible visions are, and after the decree had been banished, he still searches for visions of any sort, does his best to destroy those targets, and creates Delusions in place of the visions. Just like his mother, he is very strong and skilled both as a diplomat and a fighter. Despite that, his pride seems to be his best enemy.

Appearance

Karth has light blonde hair with black roots that is slightly curled in different directions. He has amber-colored eyes and pale skin.

Karth wears a beige dress shirt, black hakama pants, a corset with red string, and black greaves with red string keeping the greaves, sandals, and socks together. He also has black and red-stringed kusazuri over his waist, curved shoulder pads, hand guards, forearm guards, throat guards, and above all else, his red feather earring on his left ear. Oftentimes, he wears a somewhat tattered cape with white fur at the ends of the hood, and it is pinned together by his vision.

Summary

[in process]