♫-𝑀𝐶 𝑉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦-♫

Name| Gaby Takizi

MC Name| Virtual Insanity

Occupation| University Student, Café employee, streamer

Birthday| July 28th

Age| 18

Zodiac| Leo

Height| 170cm(5'6")

Weight| 63kg(138lbs)

Blood Type| AB

Quote| "The only thing more dangerous than the enemy is pride."

Profile| Gaby Takizi, a.k.a. Virtual Insanity, is a university student, café employee, and streamer. She is a former member of Bloodied Throne, Gamy Yurei, and O.O.B., and a current member of Winner's Crown.

Appearance| Gaby has shoulder-length light-colored hair(usually blonde, but goes from brown to orange) blue eyes, and has a medium build.

Gaby wears a plain black short-sleeved shirt that is a little oversized, a purple long-sleeved undershirt, and black leggings with black and purple tennis shoes. Depending on if it's warm or not outside, she is seen wearing white shorts and knee-high black stockings instead of pants. On her left middle finger, she wears a black, gold, and silver fire-based ring, and a black with a rainbow border game ring on her left ring finger.

 On her left middle finger, she wears a black, gold, and silver fire-based ring, and a black with a rainbow border game ring on her left ring finger

During the T.D.D era, Gaby wore a light grey zipper jacket with light purple sleeves and pockets. On the chest part, the number 28 in light purple printed on to represent her birthday. She wore black pants on colder days, otherwise, she'd normally have white shorts with purple fading to light magenta designs on each side with black thigh sleeves and white with maroon tennis shoes.

Personality| Known to be as an anomaly by many, Gaby is a fierce and strong-headed young woman who never hesitates to fight for what's right. She often finds herself in fights because of her brash behavior, and rarely ever comes out as the loser. In spite of her bravery, she is very socially anxious, and tends to get overwhelmed when in situations she does not enjoy. Back in the T.D.D. era, she was extremely bitter and aloof. She ignored others unless she needed to speak with them, and was barely ever seen even by her now teammates, Ayumi Mimi and Tesla Popori. In spite of having rather chaotic tendencies, Gaby is caring to those she loves. She sometimes is sough out to be protective of those particular few, and will do anything they ask of her just to see them happy.

Rap Ability| Inflame: Ejects a burst of flames when provoked or agitated enough during battles.

Microphone/Speakers| Gaby's hypnosis microphone consists of a natural black microphone body, except a silver-colored limbless dragon is perched around it, and the grill is a maroon color with black rings. Her speakers are standard black and have maroon rings with a large silver dragon behind them. The wings of the dragon cover the additional speakers to muffle the sound, and the wings themselves have speakers with maroon rings too. The eyes of the dragon are also speakers with maroon rings. Inside the mouth of the dragon is an igniter with flammable fluid to have her rap ability process and work.

Crush| Ichiro Yamada

Backup Crush| Gentaro Yumeno

Other| -Gaby's quote is originally from "Call of Duty: World War II", a video game from 2017-She is ambidextrous-She likes video games, drawing, music, and anime, although she dislikes horror video games, food, people, and lies-Gaby's favorite foo...

-She is ambidextrous
-She likes video games, drawing, music, and anime, although she dislikes horror video games, food, people, and lies
-Gaby's favorite food is beer cheese soup and hates greasy foods