-𝑆𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙-

Name/Nickname: Utami Shika, Utu, Suicide Devil

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Demiromantic

Personality: Utami is by far a twisted and cruel being. Afore, she was a gentle and friendly person, but now...She frowns down on others, and makes mocking remarks to their faces. Rarely ever is she impressed by humans, but devils spark a whole interest in her. She is utterly disgusted by devils, her sole reason of why she is a Devil Hunter, yet she often tracks them down and observes their reactions and habits before killing then. Along with being demented, she is sarcastic and sadistic. Though, the people who do catch her eyes will always have less ridiculing from her...Instead, she acts gentle and teasing to them. An odd contrast for an equally odd person.

Appearance:

Devil Contract: Suicude Devil

Crush: Denji, Aki, or Quanxi

Family: Aiki Kokonu, Gaka Kokonu(Younger cousins).

Backstory:
While watching her little cousin at the age of four, Gaka, play a soccer game, a suicide-bomber had ran off in the middle of the field. Most were injured, yet some were killed. Gaka included in the deceased list. Aiki was badly injured, and was later announced dead at the hospital.
Utami was observing a devil one night, a side gig of hers, and in the midst of tracking it down, she was caught by its hyper-senses. The devil was the embodiment of fear of suicide, and Utami was immediately tense by its subtle yet ghostly appearance.
Having Aiki and Gaka perish from a suicide-bomber, she attempted to flee yet was frozen. The devil acknowledged both her fear and her pain after she exclaimed the incident she had with her cousins. Soon, they had came to an agreement of the devil saying, "Give me your body and your craze will diminish. Great power may become us."
There, Utami then became known as the mad being, the Suicide Devil. She has a deal with the Suicude Devil to stay alive from any harm as long as she sold her beating heart to it. If the Suicide Devil were to ever be killed, she, too, would die.
Shortly after her contract had been sealed, Devil Hunters found her, and Makima requested for her to join them. In her words, she was told, "Join or die. As simple as that."

Other:
-As deranged as she may seem, she fears death.

-During the Suicide Devil's form, she harms herself by every injury caused. It's a mirrored effect, but she is nullified by the pain.

-She is inspired off of Baldr, the numb god of norse mythology.

-Her favorite food is apple pie, and her favorite drink is grape ramune.

-She has a camera that she uses to record during her Devil Observations. The camera even has videos recording back to the date of The Incident.

-She is an orphan who took care of her cousins the best she could.