-Valkyrie-

NAME
Gaby Takizi

———————————————————————————
CHARACTER INFORMATION

AGE| 17

BIRTHDAY| July 28

GENDER| Female

HAIR COLOR| Brown and Blonde

EYE COLOR| Blue

HEIGHT| 167 cm (5'6")

BLOOD TYPE| AB

———————————————————————————
PROFESSIONAL STATISTICS

AFFILIATION| Kakenoko High School, Blue Lock Faculty

TEAM| ---

POSITION| Fullback, Goalie

SPECIALTY| Sprinting, aggression, reactions

JERSEY NUMBER| 24

OCCUPATION| Blue Lock Assistant Trainer, Student

"Try it or shut the hell up." —Gaby to Yoichi Isagi.
———————————————————————————

Gaby Takizi is a supporting character in Blue Lock.

She isn't a part of the Blue Lock Selections, yet she is a person who visits by to observe the tactics of the secretive project. Via Teieri Anri's personal request, she became the assistant trainer for the Blue Lock contestants. She aims to play in the professional women's league, and is currently a goalie and wing for her all-girls high school's team.

APPEARANCE
Gaby had short blond hair that has been dyed brown at the roots. She has feline-like blue eyes that are often hidden by the sheets of her hair, and has pale yet bruised skin from the rough contact in her football games. Under her right eye is a beauty-mark. She is rarely ever seen without a scratch of some sort. As the personal assistant trainer, she wears a slightly oversized black training zip up jacket with blue streaks across the shoulders, white and blue shorts, and black shoes/kleets. Outside of the blue lock, she is seen wearing similar clothing but sweatpants instead of shorts.

PERSONALITY
Both as a student and a footballer, Gaby is focused and intelligent. Her mind is able to look at one thing while focusing on a completely different subject. Her ability to multitask such as that can only go so far though. When she makes a mistake repeatedly, she gets aggravated easily and tends to stress herself just to achieve her goal. In her school, she has the reputation as the girl not to get into a fight with. Once too many times has she ended a brawl-out, and caused herself a seat on the bench from her old coach. Her temper is not to be tampered with, for the safety of herself and those who start it.

RELATIONSHIPS
Jinpachi Ego
Against the man behind it all, Gaby rids her temper and tries her best to remain professional when eye-to-eye with Jinpachi. She has high respect of the man, but no respect for his antics. Rather, she disagrees with the Blue Lock facility despite working for it.

Teieri Anri
Gaby and Teieri are distant cousins. Teieri had managed to reach out to the high schooler, and gave her an offer to be a part of the Blue Lock faculty. In return for working for Blue Lock, her title will be accepted to the Toppserien, the top league in Norway as well as Gaby's dream team.

Gagamaru Gin
While taking part as an assistant trainer, Gaby has found herself amused by the new goalkeeper. Before the U-20 playoffs, she helped train Gagamaru on how to properly manage his position, and has found herself interested in him and his odd habits since then.

Itoshi Sae
Sae and Gaby have an unspoken contract between each other. They have worked together in kid leagues, but even then had they butt heads. Sae's calm and preserved attitude does not fit well with Gaby's anxious yet fierce behavior, so the two often get into arguments which end off with them walking away(Sae being the coolheaded one and doing so blandly).

Hyoma Chigiri
Chigiri is under Gaby's training of sprinting. The female tests Chigiri by doing one-on-one races to enhance his speed and strengthen his knee. Since she is one of the fastest women in all of Japan's clubs, it tends to be quite a challenge for the red-head.

ABILITIES
Archetype:
---
Skills
Extreme Speed - Although she is only a high schooler, Gaby is able to run a full game without getting tired. Her sprints are as fast as they come which makes her more than effective as a Wing. Her speed comes in handy whenever she comes to a one-on-one with the goalkeeper. Sometimes, her opponents report of seeing a little trail of fire left in her sprinting path...

All-Round Sight - With her eyesight being complete, it is a great skill of hers that she works on to see anything without seeing everything. In her previous years before Blue Lock, her coach had worked with her to be able to sense others near her. The skill allows her to know whether or not she should pass behind, for it helps her detect and remember if an opponent or teammate is nearby.

QUOTES
"You all are a car. The engine, which is running, just needs its gas peddle moving with the right pressure. You guys are using too much of that pressure without your brakes. Learn to calm down and restart, you fools." -Gaby to Team Z

"Soccer is a game with eleven people; not one. You fail to see that. You have your chances, yet you need to remember that you do get in trouble, and that is why you have your teammates, your brothers, on the same field. To help you." -Gaby to Shoei Barou

"Are you a man or a boy!?...So then get back out there are be a man, boy!" -Gaby to Aoshi Tokimitsh

"I knew you'd all make it at some point. I'm proud." -Gaby to the Main

"You still have that big bite but no bark. Hmph. Quite the character even to the professional leagues, aren'tcha, Itoshi Sae?" -Gaby to Itoshi Sae

TRIVIA
-Her hometown is Tokyo Prefecture, Ikebukuro District
-She started playing soccer at the age of five, but quit until she was 15
-Her favorite soccer player is Mohamed Elyounoussi
-Her favorite type of music is Aviencloud mixes
-She doesn't like being in crowds, and hates when people circle around her and ask her if she's okay[when injured]
-To her, she says that the best thing in her life is her little cousins who she adores and loves
-Soccer is her first sport, but she has played basketball, track, volleyball, and cross-country before. None of which did she like as much as soccer