🧡🖤 Flying Foxes 🧡🖤

A new ride was now available in KISSWorld.

It was called "Flying Foxes" and it was where you could go to into an enclosure and play with more than 100 foxes.

Or you could hang out with Eric Carr, the fox drummer from KISS.

The employees were doing their usual health check on all the foxes, and it was quite funny watching them screaming and yipping at each other.

The Fox had his drumsticks in his hands and was enjoying the scenery while waiting for the other guys in KISS to return for band practice.

Out of the blue, the Fox spotted a young woman wandering around KISSWorld.

When she saw him, his eyes were glowing an orange color which represented his KISSterian powers.

"Well, hello Mr. Fox"!

The girl smiled and waved at him.

Eric Carr smiled and with a chuckle, he watched her walk over to him.

"Hello, hello".

He said with a polite smile attitude.

"Why are you out here all by yourself "?

The girl asked him curiously.

"Nothing, much. Just enjoying the view. Why asking sweetie"?

Eric Carr grinned, and then was surprised when the girl wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I'm Suzy by the way. And I must say, you're quite the handsome fox".

She seductively smirked, making him blush deeply.

He was totally in a different world now.

Just as they were about to get into a heated moment, the first Spaceman came out of nowhere and spooked him by surprise.

"Eric, it's time to get back onstage. ACK"!

Then, the Ankh Warrior came out with Emily and the Dog.

"What a schemuck..."

Eric Carr shook his head in embarrassment, making Suzy giggle, and then she kissed him on the cheek before walking away.