🧡🖤 When The Fox Gets Sexy 🧡🖤

The Fox was outside watching his vixen as she was about to go for a swim in the pond by the waterfall.

It was a beautiful night and the stars were twinkling.

As Suzy began to make her way to the waterfall, the Fox quietly began to strip himself.

He removed his shirt, black leather pants, and his boxers before walking out towards the waterfall to join his vixen.

"Hello, my foxy. I'm glad that you're joining me".

Suzy smirked, and then slowly let go of her towel, revealing her nudity.

The Fox could feel himself getting a boner, and he wagged his fluffy fox tail excitedly.

"Holy moly. What a sexy vixen you are".

He grinned, standing right in front of her.

Suzy giggled, and blushed a little when she saw that he was naked as well.

"Shall we go for a swim"?

She grinned playfully.

"Definitely, my sexy vixen".

He carried her bridal style towards the body of water.

When they were both at the water fall, he carefully set her down.

"Oooh...the water feels nice".

Suzy stretched out her arms to allow the cool water to drip along her body, particularly close to her breasts.

The Fox licked his lips hungrily as the need for pleasure came out.

He wrapped his arms around Suzy's hips and squeezed them gently.

With that in mind, Suzy immediately pressed her lips against his very own.

"Mmm-mmm"!

Eric Carr lifted her leg up and slowly pushed his manhood against Suzy's wet clit and then forced his little fox tongue into her mouth.

"Mmmm....mmmm-mmmmm....0hhh Errrriicccc".

Suzy moaned in sync as she felt her womanhood touching his manhood.

"Say how much you love it, and I'll go even faster"

The fox grinned, and grinded himself again her crotch.

"Ohhh gawd...I love it sooo muuccch! Harder my foxy! Go faster"!

Suzy's moans turned the Fox on even more, and he picked up the pace just like he said.

They both made-love until the break of dawn, and upon their return, all the other KISS guys were worried about the Fox.

Starchild wouldn't stop panicking.

Ankh Warrior was constantly checking to make sure that the Fox had no injuries.

Demon kept on talking about getting a bodyguard to be with Suzy and the Fox at all times to keep any unsuspecting strangers away.

Bruce was glad that Eric Carr was okay, and he offered the drummer a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket.

The Catmen made sure that no one had tried to follow the Fox and his vixen all the way home, and being the nocturnal animals of the band, they had stayed up all night waiting for the Fox and his vixen's return home.

Both Spacemen just stayed back and watched the whole thing happen, as they weren't too worried about everything.

"Really, guys. I appreciate it".

Eric Carr reassured, and he laughed.