💛🖤 His Egyptian Goddess 💛🖤

It was hot outside and Ankh Warrior was trying to help everyone cool off.

I've been wearing jean shorts that go all the way up past my knees and a spaghetti strap tank top.

Every time I bent down to get something or walked by, Starchild and Demon would stare at me.

Ankh Warrior was already fed up with all the flirting from the fire-breathing Demon and the glamorous Starchild did to me.

Now, I was standing the mirror while trying to put my hair up in a pony-tail to keep myself cool.

As I was putting on a little bit of makeup, Ankh Warrior walked into the bedroom that we shared.

He could already see my bare upper chest area and he couldn't help but stare.

But I knew that he was doing that because he loved me, especially when it came to letting the KISS Army know that I was his mate.

"Mmmm-mmmm".

I moaned quietly, moving my left hip up.

Ankh Warrior wrapped his arms around my thighs and squeezed them gently, and then pressed his kisses all around the side of my neck.

"You're so beautiful..."

He whispered into my ear.

I smiled while blushing a little bit.

His arms snaked around my waist and then, I felt intimate pleasure as he played with the belt that was fastened around my blue jeans shorts, and then he slowly unbuckled my belt, letting it slowly fall down off of me.

Ankh Warrior gave me a suggestive smirk, and I then took ahold of my hand and then he did the same with my hand.

The bed wasn't far away from where we were both standing, and at that moment, the lead guitarist led me to the bed, and gently laid me down on the mattress.

I was now lying on my back and our eyes looked at each other with love and intimacy.

"I want you in me".

Ankh Warrior whispered, as he traced his finger along one of my aching breasts, and he pressed his lips against the loose skin.

I felt a chill going down my spine.

He carefully grabbed ahold of my blue jean shorts, and slowly pulled them all the way down to my knees, exposing my black lace panties underneath.

Then, he took notice of the precum leaking out from my womanhood, and then traced his little tongue across my bellybutton.

"M-mmm".

I moaned, moving around a little bit.

Ankh Warrior grabbed ahold of the waistband of my black lace panties, and slowly pulled them down to my knees.

I groaned as he moved along to kiss along my bare stomach, licking my bellybutton with his little tongue.

Then, I noticed that he had a boner and when I reached out to touch it, Ankh Warrior moaned in pleasure.

I began to help him remove his clothes and then once, he had stripped me naked, we were both just seconds from letting ourselves go.

Ankh Warrior pulled me up closer towards him and I grinded myself against him, bucking my hips against his crotch.

He grabbed ahold of my legs and lifted my lower torso so that he could have access to my wet entrance.

I clenched my teeth tight as he entered me nice and slow, and then picked up the pace.

We made-love for another two hours before the need for rest took over.