💙🖤 Snow Day For A Spaceman 💙🖤

During the night, while me, Starchild, Catman, SpaceMan, and Demon were asleep, it snowed a lot.

Because of the bad weather, KISSWorld had to be closed so that all the guests and KISS fans wouldn't fall on the ice or get stuck in the snow.

But that wasn't gonna stop the guys from having fun.

In no time at all, Starchild woke us up at the crack of dawn because Spaceman wanted to watch the sunrise.

After we got dressed up in warm clothes, we all had to put on our coats, scarves, gloves, and snow boots because the weather was literally below freezing.

Catman fell asleep in his animal form, so I offered to carry him in my arms just like I would if I was holding my own cat.

I watched Catman purring in his animal form.

His cat ears twitched at every sound that was heard.

Spaceman could see the sun rising over the horizon.

The stars were disappearing from the sky, along with the full moon.

We closed our eyes as the sun came out.

It's warmth woke up Catman, who was quite happy as he felt like he was relaxing in a hot tub.

He stretched out his furry body, extending out his claws and then retracted them.

I watched as he hopped down off of my lap and then he went to exploring.

"Let's follow him".

Together, the Kiss guys and me followed the Catman through the park.

At one point, a pile of snow fell on top of Demon's head.

And he did not like that one bit.

"Bah"!

He growled, hitting the snow back and then shaking some of it off his armor.

I couldn't help but laugh, and then I got an idea.

Whenever the Demon wasn't looking, I picked up a handful of snow and rolled it into a ball.

Then, I threw the snowball and it hit him in the stomach, and then made my escape by hiding behind a building.

Catman had just changed back to his normal form when he noticed that Demon was staring at him with a rather heated and flaming look.

"What"?

Catman spoke, shrugging his shoulders.

"Did you throw a ball of snow at The Beast"?

The bassist guitarist asked with a growl.

"No, I've been standing here this whole time".

Catman replied, crossing his arms in protest.

Demon walked away with a huff and as soon as he was gone, Catman turned around and saw me quietly snickering.

The drummer gave me a wink and a thumb's up, and I nodded my head and snuck away to another section of the park.

Starchild was looking around in a place KISSWorld called the Hall Of Mirrors.

He was enjoying himself when he heard a loud noise.

Curious as to what it might be, the glamorous man went back outside to investigate.

I was hiding in tree and whenever Starchild walked by, I jumped onto another branch, causing the one I was sitting on to shake vigorously.

"Huh?....WHOA"!

KER-PLOP!

Starchild was met with a big pile of snow that fell off from the tree on top of him.

Once he was able to dig his way through, Spaceman teleported over to him in a dark blue aurora.

"What in the name of KISSteria happened to you"?

Starchild asked.

"Catman ambushed me with a small avalanche that he made with his claws and then I accidentally bumped into Demon on my way here and he chased me with his fire-breathing".

Spaceman explained, and then he helped Starchild get the snow off of him.

Meanwhile, on the other side of park next to the Dynasty Star Portal, I was making more snowballs while hiding from Demon.

He was already in anger mode because of having to deal with Catman's shenanigans.

Now, he was trying to cool at the KISSWorld cafe by having a soda.

As he took a sip of his drink, he heard something in the bushes.

With a sigh, he decided to ignore it and continue to do what he was doing right now.

Out of nowhere, a gust of wind came out of nowhere and it brought a bunch of snow with it.

Demon was trying to outrun it, but it pushed him back violently.

When the wind settled down, the Catman and I were watching from behind the bush.

We both snickered at how funny Demon looked as a snowman.

"What....is...GOING ON HERE"?!

Demon angrily shook off the snow from his armor and then he looked around for the culprit.

Catman and I remained absolutely still and quiet as a church mouse so we both wouldn't get caught.

After a few minutes of grumbling and growling about this and that, Demon walked away with a huff.

As soon as the coast was clear, Catman and I ran out of the area to go cause some more mischief.

In the end, none of the others couldn't figure out all that stuff.

All they knew that it was getting dark outside and it was time to go inside.

Starchild send a message through the eye to Catman, Demon, and Spaceman.

When he saw the rest of us coming, he said:

"Time to go, guys. It's getting colder out here".

I followed Catman to find Starchild, and we were the first ones there.

"The stars are more brighter during this time of year, aren't they Starchild"?

Spaceman asked, as we all were making our way back to the guest house me and the band stayed in while they were touring KISSWorld.

"Indeed, they are. I almost missed a shooting star while I was waiting for you guys to show up".

I looked up at the stars that were twinkling.

One by one, they appeared in their proper place in the sky.

"We should do this again sometime".

Spaceman added, watching me hold up a stick in the air that I'd found.

Catman stared at it with interest.

And as if on cue, his wild feline instincts kicked in.

I laughed as he changed into his animal form and swatted his paw at the stick.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the large guest house.

I continued to play with Catman while he was in his animal form.

"Aww, what a good kitty you are"!

I dangled the stick above Catman's head and he let out a meow and swiped his claw at it.

"Come on, you two! Spaceman and I are making hot chocolate".

Starchild called out, and then Catman immediately ran inside, switching to his regular form almost after that.

I laughed and then went after him, closing the door behind me.