💙💙 Electrifying Spaceman 💙💙

Today, Spaceman was taking us to the new planetarium that had just opened back up after the world-wide pandemic caused it to be shut down temporarily.

We had just left KISSWorld when all of sudden, Starchild got a call from the planetarium manager.

He told us that due to a problem with the electricity, the show at the planetarium was unable to happen.

"We're on our way there right now".

Starchild said to the man, and then hung up.

"What is the bad news, Starchild"?

Demon asked in a gruff voice.

"The manager of the planetarium called and said that he needed Spaceman to help fix the electricity. But if we can't get it to work, then there will be no outer space show for everyone to enjoy this year".

The glamorous frontman explained.

"Well, I can fix anything that has to do with electricity, because I'm the nerd of the band".

We all laughed as Spaceman playfully nudged Catman in the shoulder.

Soon after that, we arrived at the planetarium.

We all stepped out of the limo and walked to the front door.

A security guard was standing there, and looked like he was rough and tough.

"You must be KISS. I'm assuming you're here to help us with the electricity"?

He said, looking at me with a mean look.

I narrowed my eyes at him and said:

"Don't do you dare give me the evil eye, you retarded piece of crap".

Starchild saw what I was talking about, and he told us to go on ahead inside.

Once me, Catman, Demon, and Spaceman left, the glamorous rockstar looked at the security guard with a disapproving facial expression.

"Listen here, Mister. I don't appreciate the way you spoke to our female-friend. She's a really sweet girl and I think you should apologize to her when we leave. Okay"?

Starchild waited patiently for the security guard to answer.

"What?? But she's not a—-

Before he could say anything else, Starchild hypnotized the security guard and made him apologize to me.

And when I saw the state he was in, I had to smile.

"Apology accepted, Mr. Hercules-Wanna-Be".

Spaceman and Catman could then be heard laughing at what I had said.

Then, Starchild walked into the planetarium, unhypnotizing the security guard as he came by.

Needless to say, that so-called security guard couldn't even remember a thing after that.