💚💚 Wild Catman On The Loose 💚💚

It was just after the KISS concert and the guys were heading off to bed because they were tired.

But because there was a full moon outside, a certain drummer was becoming more hyper than usual.

"Catman, do not start this again".

Demon said, and when Catman began drumming on his armor, he just let out a sigh.

"Maybe he'll calm down once he has a shower".

Spaceman suggested.

Starchild and Demon agree with him.

Meanwhile, I was in the living room watching a TV show while waiting for the guys to arrive.

Starchild was the first one to walk in through the front door, and then came Spaceman and Demon.

"Where's Itty Bitty Kitty"?

I asked, using my nickname for Catman.

"He was right behind us".

Spaceman looked outside just in time to see Catman switch into his animal form and running into the nearby forest.

Starchild used the power of the eye to search for the drummer.

The black star on his left eye began to glow a purple color.

"He's heading towards a field".

Starchild reported, and then we all heard some wolves howling in the distance.

"We better go out there and look for Catman before he gets himself into mischief".

I said, and then went to go put on some hiking boots.

Once me and the guys were ready, we set off on the path towards the wooded area.

Spaceman used a flashlight to look for any clues.

"Look over here guys".

We all watched as he shined his flashlight on a pair of animal tracks.

Demon got down on one knee to take a closer look.

"It is our drummer. He has been here".

He said, and then looked around before walking a bit further.

We followed the animal tracks for a while until I heard something rustling in a nearby bush.

"What's that..."

I asked, nervously hiding behind Starchild.

Spaceman shined his flashlight on the bush and then in an instant, we heard a familiar voice.

"Uggh...could ya please get your flashlight outta my face"?

It was Catman.

He was back in his normal form and was a little bit dirty after hunting in the woods.

"Don't you ever run off like that again, you hear me"?

I said, while hugging the drummer.

Catman chuckled to himself and gently purred to help me calm down.

"Okay, guys. Let's head back. It's almost midnight".

Starchild said to us.

After we all made it back, the guys took a shower to get themselves cleaned up.

While waiting for me to be done in the bathroom, Catman was in his animal form grooming himself while lying down on the bed.

He was grateful that the guys cared about him.