💛🖤 Walk Like An Egyptian 💛🖤

The guys are traveling through the desert to visit Ankh Warrior at his home in the middle of an Egyptian valley, which consisted of a lush green environment with lots of palm trees, pyramids, and most importantly—-water.

Starchild, Catman, Spaceman, and Demon were riding camels to get there.

"It's so hot..."

Catman was panting heavily and his kitty fur was covered in sweat.

He began to let out a exhausted meow.

The poor drummer needed a drink of water.

"Why couldn't we have just flown to Ankh Warrior's house instead of taking a hike in the middle of the nowhere"?

He groaned.

Starchild just chuckled.

He knew very well that the Catman was doing this for attention.

Spaceman was looking at the map.

"We should be there soon".

Suddenly, the camels looked up and sniffed the air.

They stopped where they were walking and kneeled down.

"Everyone, get down on your knees. There's a dust storm coming".

Starchild told his fellow band-mates.

All four of them quickly got down low to the ground and closed their eyes tight.

The dust storm came towards them and it blew lots of sand in their faces.

After a little while, Starchild looked up and saw that everything was okay.

"We can get up now".

Just as they stood up, a familiar figure appeared right in front of them.

"I thought I'd never find you knuckleheads. Are you making a nice sand box to play on"?

The four KISSterians saw me laughing at them, and they laughed too, except for Catman, who looked like he really could use a drink of water.

After that, I walked with the guys in the direction of their destination.

"Ankh Warrior saw the dust storm coming and when it was over, he asked me to go out and search for you".

I told them, while holding Catman in his animal form.

"Yeah, and our camels disappeared right after the storm left us stranded in the middle of the desert".

Starchild answered.

Soon, the group came upon the entrance to the valley, and up ahead, they saw lots of palm trees, pyramids, and lush green plants.

When Catman saw the rivers, he immediately jumped into the water to cool himself off.

We all laughed at his enthusiasm.

Ankh Warrior was picking some Egyptian Lotus Blossoms from the garden when he saw us coming.

I ran to him and gave him a hug and he smiled and accepted the hug.

Starchild, Demon, Spaceman greeted their fellow KISSterian and then, they went inside to get ready for a swim in the river.