💜💜 A Lovesick Starchild 💜💜

One night, after a show, Starchild was just getting ready to take a shower when his cellphone light up.

On the screen, it was Daphne's phone number.

Starchild felt a certain kind of spark, it was the one that made him feel romantic.

"Why, hello darlin. What a nice surprise".

The glamorous rockstar spoke to Daphne like a true gentleman, but with a little more flirting in the mix.

While the two of them were talking to each other on the phone, I took the opportunity to set up my camera to film Starchild's reaction.

I was going to catch him in the act.

Spaceman and Catman had noticed that Starchild had been talking to a certain red head on the phone every now and then.

And tonight, they wanted to me sneak into his bedroom and get some footage.

Starchild and Daphne talked on the phone for almost an hour, and when they were done, I was still recording with my camera.

After that, the frontman walked into the bathroom.

He undressed himself and then picked up a brush to get all the tangles out of his hair.

I waited for the right moment to confront him and by the time I was ready to do so, Starchild was already out of the shower with a KISS black and purple towel covering his lower body.

"BOO"!

I shouted out loud.

"Aaahh! What the"!

Starchild screamed nearly fell over.

"I saw you talking to a pretty girl. Who was it, lover boy"?

I gave him playful smirk.

It took a short moment for Starchild to comprehend what had just happened, as he had not expected me to come and see him at this late hour of the night.

"Okay, first of all, that is none of your business. And second of all, why in the name of KISSteria are you filming me"?

Starchild could see that I was trying hard not to laugh.

Then, Catman and Spaceman came to see what all the commotion was about.

"Hey F/n! Did you get everything on film"?

The drummer asked me.

"Sure did. It's a whole hour of an interesting conversation with Starchild talking to—

"WILL YOU GUYS KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE?!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"!

A grumpy Demon hollered from his bedroom, the loudness of the bass guitarist's voices startling us a little bit.

Starchild went to go grab the camera, but Catman snatched it using his feline reflexes.

"I'll let you and the guys take the day off tomorrow if you promise not to tell anyone about this".

The glamorous singer said to me and Catman.

"Deal"!

Catman did a fist-bump with Starchild and then, I followed him out of the room.

Spaceman couldn't help but shake his head while laughing.