💚🖤 Playing Cat And Mouse 💚🖤

It was a normal day in KISSWorld, and the guys were resting from Saturday's KISS concert.

Everyone was either chilling out in living room, or just doing their own thing.

Demon was sleeping on the hammock that was on the patio.

Starchild and both the original and second Spaceman were playing video games.

The Dog and the Fox were watching Animal Planet on TV.

And Ankh Warrior was out shopping with me.

We were at this store in the mall that had all kinds of Egyptian-themed jewelry.

I watched as he browsed around in different aisles, admiring how beautiful they were.

Once we were done shopping in that store, we went to the Food court to get something to eat for lunch.

As we were waiting for food, I got a text from the Fox.

Peter's in his animal form and he is in a hyper mood. Please come and help us when you and Ankh come back to KISSWorld.

Ankh Warrior had to chuckle at how the Fox worded everything.

Soon, at around 2:00 p.m, we decided to go back to KISSWorld.

When Ankh Warrior teleported us to where everyone else was located, we found our bedroom a complete mess.

Things had been either knocked over, and some of the ancient Egyptian artifacts had been accidentally misplaced.

After putting everything back in it's original place, I noticed that one of them was still missing.

"This one is cursed".

Ankh Warrior explained that the one that was missing could turn you into a scarab beetle.

"We better find it before someone else gets turned into one".

I said, and together we went around looking for ancient Egyptian artifact.

Within minutes, we heard the Fox and the Starchild calling for us.

When we found them, they were standing there staring at the floor.

"What's going on"?

I asked the Fox.

"We were trying to watch a movie with the second Catman, and then all of a sudden, something crawled into my hair".

Starchild pointed his finger to a rather strange-looking creature that was moving cautiously inside a glass cup that had a piece of paper underneath it.

"And then, I caught it using a cup and some paper".

The Fox watched the animal moving it's antenna in different directions, as if it was looking for something.

Then, the Ankh Warrior noticed the green color of the creature, and how it's black stripes looked just like a tiger's.

"I think that's the original Catman".

He said, and bent down on knee.

We all watched as the guitarist carefully picked up the glass cup and the sheet of paper, and then let the critter crawl onto his hand.

"How in the name of KISSteria did Peter get turned into a beetle"?

Starchild asked.

"He must have touched it out of curiosity during his game of playing cat and mouse".

Ankh Warrior studied the beetle as it stood still on his hand.

"Let's go and turn him back to normal".

I grinned, and together, we walked back to our bedroom.

Ankh Warrior extended out his hand and let the insect crawl onto the Egyptian artifact that looked like a scarab beetle.

Within minutes, there was golden flash and lying on the floor, was the original Catman.

He felt a little a dizzy and confused, and his hair was a mess.

"Uh...what just happened"?

The drummer asked, rubbing his head with his hand.

Ankh Warrior looked at him with a not-so-amused facial expression while crossing his arms.

"You nearly destroyed my Egyptian artifacts when you knocked them down after your wild cat hyperactivities took place".

He told him.

The first Catman looked around and saw that everything was in order, but the memory of playing cat and mouse was still crystal clear in his mind.

"Sorry. I just get a little wound up sometimes".