017. green is the new beige

PRIVATE CHAT

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

SANEMI

YOU'RE LATE

YOU
I KNOW

I'M SORRY

I HAD TO DROP MY
LITTLE SISTER AT HER
FRIEND'S HOUSE

I'M ON MY WAY TO THE
BUS STOP

SANEMI
i left

YOU
are you serious?

SANEMI
no

just hurry up

YOU
OH I WAS ABT TO TYPE
OUT A LONG ASS PARAGRAPH

WAIT

I THINK I SEE YOU

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Sanemi, you're wearing green . . . I thought we agreed on beige," you narrowed your eyes at the male whilst pointing out to your beige colored (Outfit Choice), and he grunted out, brushing your statement off, "you look great though, so no worries!"

He clicked his tongue out, kicking the ground, "I don't know which outfit is beige or shit," he muttered out, and you immediately knew what he meant, mouth forming into an 'O' shape, "this looks beige to me, who gives a fuck anyways?"

"That's why Genya said that he had been helping you pick outfits sometimes, I thought you just had shit fashion -" Your words were cut off when he sent you a sharp glare, squinting his eyes at the mention of his little brother, "chill, Genya and I have been contacting each other a lot. Incase you want to know, we do shit talk about you."

"Like I care!" Sanemi yells out, adverting his gaze to the side, "He doesn't help me much anyways."

You nudged him, "Lies. But I do know that he probably didn't help you today," you tugged on the hem of his shirt once before he swats your grip away with ease.

The two of you sat on the bus stop, awaiting for the bus to come and pick you up, "How's college going?" You questioned him, your gaze focusing to the almost empty streets, "I heard it's been stressful with the assignments, but knowing you, you probably got it done just on time, right?"

Sanemi hums softly, "I always get things done on time," he mutters out, "unlike someone," his last two words made you smack his arm lightly with a smile on your face, "how's work going . . ?"

It was intriguing to say the least to see him trying to keep the conversation going - which he rarely does at all. Usually, Uzui or Mitsuri would have kept the conversation alive, and he would just need to chime in every now and then. But now, it was just the both of you, and to think that someone like Sanemi Shinazugawa would try keeping the conversation going was pretty surprising.