062. caught in 4K

"How'd you find this place?" You found yourself asking before taking a bite out of the yakitori that came a few minutes ago — Muzan blinked, as if he was trying to remember where he actually found this place from, "Good food."

"I don't know, I was just roaming around late at night and I saw this place . . ." He explained hastily, "Since then I've always gone here."

"I like it, it's not too expensive here too. And look at the size of this donburi," you pointed down with the yakitori stick, there laid the fresh, hot donburi Muzan had ordered for the both of you, "tell me if you're planning to come here again, because I want to come along."

The male nods his head, expressionless, "Sure."

The first bite of the donburi felt like absolute delight — maybe it was just the fact that you haven't had an actual proper meal for some time now, "No offense but I was sorta surprised that you reached out to me," Muzan who was mid chewing stopped for a few seconds before continuing his action.

" . . . Why?"

"Ehh," you shrugged, "you don't look like the type to typically reach out to someone first, you seem like the type to be reached out to. You know what I mean?"

Muzan sighed exasperatedly, "Is that a bad thing?"

You shook your head, "No. There are people who needs to be reached out to, that's not a bad thing — For example, this," you pointed at him and then back at you, "we wouldn't have been able to be friends if it weren't for me reaching out to you first before eventually you reached back out to me," he raised a brow in confusion.

"With your two pages apology."

Muzan rolled his eyes, "Don't ever talk about that again when I'm here, it's pretty embarrassing." 

You chuckled, "Hey, it was a good memory — and plus I really liked the apology, it's novel worthy. You should consider writing a novel or something," he exhales, chugging down his water pretentiously.

"No. Stop talking about my two pages apology."

You smiled lightly as the male that sat across you shuts his eyes whilst he chew on his food, "Hey," his eyes fluttered open and he awaits for what you were about to say next, "Thank you."

Muzan shook his head, and he asks, "For what?"

"I don't know. Everything."

He was silent, but eventually nodded his head, "I should thank you too."

This time it was your turn to shake your head in confusion, "Me? For what? I didn't do anything to you?"

"For everything, I guess."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

GROUP CHAT

ADULTS O³

KAIGAKU
caught in 4K

attachment.jpg

UZUI
what. the. fuck

GYUUTARO
holy shit 😃

KAIGAKU
mhm mhm

UZUI
WHAT THE HELL
BRO — I DIDN'T
KNOW YOU WERE
THAT SLY

DAKI
oh shit @Name
@Muzan

KAIGAKU
i thought they seemed
familiar, and oh em gee

YOU
what? what's going
on? what did i miss?