033. mitsu and daki's newfound friendship

PRIVATE CHAT

KOKUSHIBO

KOKUSHIBO
wya?

YOU
wdym?

KOKUSHIBO
douma told me you have
smth that belongs to him

YOU
oh

you just got pranked

why did you agree anyways

KOKUSHIBO
i'm heading back

YOU
you raggedy bitch

i need you here for emotional
support, don't ditch me like dat

KOKUSHIBO
no

YOU
please? i'm going to guilt trip
the fuck out of you

KOKUSHIBO
where are you?

YOU
the back

i took a short break, i'm about
to fucking break down in front
of my manager while handling
a fucking customer.

did i just guilt trip you?

KOKUSHIBO
yeah, kinda

YOU
okay, are you guilty?

KOKUSHIBO
not really

YOU
have some empathy you lil
bitch

KOKUSHIBO
you're literally crying over your
whole phone that you look pretty
pitiful

is that snot

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"No, it's not snot." You mumble out, inhaling sharply while wiping your sleeve over your nose. And indeed, it is snot. "Why did you agree to Douma?"

"I don't know." Kokushibo replied, standing a few feet away from where you were currently crouching down. Hunched over everything that has been unfolding for the past few days. Shinobu, her sister, Douma, work, everything.

"You just wanted to see me, didn't you?" You tried to joke, chuckling lightly even if you had spent what seemed to be the last three minutes crying over nothing specific. "I'm sorry, this is so fucking weird. You should probably go back to campus. And don't you have class?"

Kokushibo blew out an exasperated sigh, "No. My class ended early. What are you crying about? Your friends?" You shot him a wary glance, a little odd of his sudden change of attitude from the last time you met.

Although he did text you an apology. Still though, you weren't used to this version of him that it scares you.

"Everything honestly. Can I vent?" To be frank, you didn't expect him to actually nod his head over your question, so when he did, all you could do was look at him. Face flashing with pure confusion and - well, just confusion and shock. "Really? You mean that?"

"I guess. I have nothing else to do."

"You're really nice, you know? I'm going to overshare about my whole life so I hope you're fucking ready for this," his breath prompted to hitch and you almost burst out into fits of laughter, "you can still back out, Koku."