(Ashtray) Resist

"Hey, I'm going to Fez. Wanna come and see your boyfriend." My sister, Loren asked. "What boyfriend" I asked nervously, me and Ash have been sneaking out lately to going to the beach. "Oh come on you really think I don't know about you and Ashtray sneaking out? You guys are terrible at hiding. I can hear Ash throwing rocks at your window and you yelling at him." I tried to play dumb but I couldn't, Loren knows me too much.

"Fine" I said blushing. Honestly me and Ash haven't been doing anything bad. We just sneak out and smoke some weed that's it, I don't smoke much anyways since he doesn't like when I'm high. "I get out of control" i guess, that's what Ash always tells me but doesn't specifically say what I say.

I have known Ash for about two years since that's when Loren started to get drugs from Fez. Honestly it doesn't bother me a lot, since she doesn't do hardcore drugs just weed. She is 3 years older than me, I'm 15 and Ash is 16.

Before we headed out I quickly added some chapstick on. Me and Ash haven't kissed or anything like that. Some people think we are dating but we are just friends nothing more than that. I mean we do flirt and be touchy as a joke but thats our limit. I don't mind dating him, he is pretty much my ideal dream boy. Well besides the drugs.

(Outfit)We came over and Nate,, and some of his friends were there as well as Lexi

(Outfit)
We came over and Nate,, and some of his friends were there as well as Lexi. Loren and Lexi have been friends since third grade. They looked nervous for some reason like the boys were about to fight, I didn't want to get involved so I just went to the back of the story where Ash seemed nervous too. "Hey you okay there?" He just nodded without saying a word. "Okay" I was quite annoyed, it's not that hard to say hello but whatever.

Fez and Nate started to raise their voices which caused Lexi and Loren to back away. I started to get scared because whenever they start to raise voices it meant there's going to be a fight. Fez threw the fight punch, seconds later they were both on the floor punching each other. I guess Nate saw me, Loren, and Lexi. Because after making eye contact with him, he smirks and told his other friends to get us. Now that's when things started to go down hill...
____________________________________
Hellooo, sorry this so kind of late but I just wrote this quickly. There will be a part 2 is a few hours! Be ready, it going to be good. 😉🖤